Who/where would you like to strengthen in this window - Blades

As the title suggests....

I would like to get a new commanding centre half in to give competition and sort out the influx of goals that is occurring.

A new back up keeper or Blackman back got another 2 seasons.

2 good forwards, to actually be first team starters. Someone maybe like Waghorn.

I don't envisage the same returns from Clarke and Sharp next season that they achieved this one.

Another left wing back to compete with Stevens.

With Coutts and Freeman back, that is a massive boost.

I hope Ched can have a good solid summer and make an impact next term, but I just don't see it.

first one could be a new manager:hihi:;):hihi:

Maybe the Wilderbeast will stay.

As the title suggests....

I would like to get a new commanding centre half in to give competition and sort out the influx of goals that is occurring.

A new back up keeper or Blackman back got another 2 seasons.

2 good forwards, to actually be first team starters. Someone maybe like Waghorn.

I don't envisage the same returns from Clarke and Sharp next season that they achieved this one.

Another left wing back to compete with Stevens.

With Coutts and Freeman back, that is a massive boost.

I hope Ched can have a good solid summer and make an impact next term, but I just don't see it.

We need strikers who can put away these chances we create, Waghorn is not good enough,

Like Hooper & Fletcher at S6 he only scored when playing in Scottish football. As for Ched, how much longer are we going to persist with this guy, get shut & move on!

2/3 Posts are Owls trolling in a Blades thread. About reight.

A keeper. Hopefully Blackman.

We desperately need a striker with pace. We've been saying this for about ten years though. I'd say we need two strikers as Donaldson will be off, Lavery probably sold, and we can't rely on Ched as a backup.

A new left back, Lafferty will leave, and Stevens has been poor for a while now.

Another centre half, ideally two. Basham is hit and miss, and a quality central centre half to give Stearman some competition would be nice.

A creative attacking midfielder. Holmes is apparently not good enough, which leaves us with Duffy. He generally can't do ninety minutes, and when he's out we lack creativity.

We're pretty sound in midfield, but if the right players are available I'm sure we'd have a look.

That's seven signings. We'll see.

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Waghorn is at a good age, wouldn't imaginr cost too much and helps with the assists.

It wouldn't be too bad of a signing

Billy and Leon could still cut it next season, they will only be a few months older than the Bristol City game when the season starts. Not saying they don't need competition but not sure they both need to be relegated to the bench.

We need a tough nut centre half, Stearman not quite strong enough for me. We also need some height in midfield, unless Coutts is definitely back for the start of the season.

I think most of us think we need a striker but having said that our main two have a decent tally of goals between them.The problem is the amount of chances that went begging .Playing Wilders way there is a glut of chances every match but the percentage of chances taken has been poor.A guy up front with pace would have got 30 goals with ease and the goals from mid field and defenders have not materialised .Now that Freeman is up and running maybe that will change.I also feel that we need a center back Wilders style means we are open to a break away and we need a bruiser in the back three.The times we have fallen for a team to have just one break away and make it count is unreal so i feel we need that guy in the back three.

Now for the reality who is going to give our manager the nod to go out and get them?Once again we have shot our selves in the foot just at the most important time of the year.Well done prince who ever your name is but putting our manager in a near impossible position will be remembered by the fans so you might as well go now because if you are responsible for this up evil you and your mates on the board on in for a lot of grief and will never be accepted as a Blade.Sort it or go.