BBW (Big Beautiful Women) gatherings!

I'm planning a social night for bbws and curvy Lady's and their admires i have a venue sorted and its central in Sheffield please contact me if your interested in attending lets make it happen

Following up from topcat - this is now arranged for friday 3rd June - please see evenings out section for further details or message me or topcat

theres been a positive respone from all of you I'm very pleased

Friday 3rd june Night

At Sylvester's where Curvy Lady's and admires can come and enjoy in relaxed atmosphere if you would like to include any positive input regarding this night please feel free to mail myself or partypixie

http://www.sheffield-central.com/sylvestersmap.htm

Im a big beautiful woman and have an array of tattoos i was just wondering if there was any more nights planned that i could attend as i work night shifts and find it hard to get out and about to meet people i would appreciate any suggestions or comments about this thanks

I'm just wondering why there has to be a special night for this? Surely you could just go out and chat to girls who fit your ideal? There are plenty of bonny lasses about, after all.

Or do you mean somewhere like the Butterfly Lounge, where you can browse ... :)

Whats butterfly lounge?

Eh? Dont get it

google the phrase "get down to the Butterfly lounge and find yourself a big lady"

Im a big beautiful woman and have an array of tattoos i was just wondering if there was any more nights planned that i could attend as i work night shifts and find it hard to get out and about to meet people i would appreciate any suggestions or comments about this thanks

Change your shift ,,,,,, Simples :)