Anyone go to Colley School in the 70's?

Anyone go to colley school in the 70"s and left 1979-1980?

remember Mr.. Brightmore maths teacher.... and big mrs bennet deputy head.. .. Do you remember Mr story.. he left christmas 78... never heard anything from him since... love to hear from him again...ha

me too i left 82......

and not a minute too soon!remember mrs doherty(stumps)miss seymour,mr umbele,miss shrewsbury(nice tops!)mr armstrong(legweak)miss greaves(thatcher)etc.couple of years after school i bought a window cleaning round and ended up cleaning mr jaggers windows,that went right thru me!

Aww mrs bennett now thats a women il never forget tough cookie that one.can anyone remember the science teacher mr long ,he used to look after the animals?I remember mr Alan think he did media studies.

Does anyone remember the music teachers Mr Hill (hippy) and then after him cam two very strange characters, one was called Mr Robson I think,can't remember the other, very ifeminate.

Remember get the initiation in the toilets at the top of the long corridor!!!!

Also remember Andrew Baker it was rumoured to be smashing Mr Jaggers car to pieces.....and supposedly burning down the staff room..

Happy Days :headbang:

Also remember Andrew Baker it was rumoured to be smashing Mr Jaggers car to pieces.....and supposedly burning down the staff room..

r armstrong was the effeminate music teacher.not sure you should be naming ppl for crimes committed but the staffroom was burnt down by another individual who was actually locked up for it for some time.surprised you didnt know that info.thought it had reached everyone in school at that time.

Hi Red Alert

Wasn't naming people, was just wondering if anyone remembered the rumours

Bit silly really

Were we at school together?

I left in '85

Hi Red Alert

Wasn't naming people, was just wondering if anyone remembered the rumours

Bit silly really

Were we at school together?

I left in '85

left in 82(officially anyway):hihi:

remember Mr.. Brightmore maths teacher.. and big mrs bennet deputy head.. .. Do you remember Mr story.. he left christmas 78.. never heard anything from him since.. love to hear from him again..ha

brightmore was a arse,just a bully with small and young kids if i ever saw him know he would get a good verble from me. prob gone now