The Norfolk at Handsworth

Can anyone remember drinking in the Norfolk in the 70/80s it's now a nursery

Yes used to work next door 88-91

Used to go in up to year 2000

Did it once change to mr Qs ? With a funny shape pool table ?

Edited by alarmingmark
Extra info

I used to go in their some lunchtimes in 1970s with my father and others

My father was Victor Hutchinson from Crest Service Station - others were Dennis Pool, Dennis Hobson, sometimes Harry Hodges, Mick Shirt and a few of their friends

We alternated between there, the Wite Rose and Turf Tavern

Not been to Handsworth since about 1981/2 due to livinging Driffield and since 2006 living in hot and sunny Malaysia where the weather is the same 365 days a year

Victor Hutchinson Jnr

Diana Saxton is my cousin Roger Ryalls was the manager in the 70s I know a lot of the names you've mentioned there was a snooker table in the back room it had 3 rooms then I also played for the football team

Visited a few times, was it a Tetleys house? My gran had the Spar shop behind it on Finchwell road for many years.

I lived 50 yards from spar shop what was your grans name I bet she knows me as well when did she have the shop my surname is SHUTT

I lived 50 yards from spar shop what was your grans name I bet she knows me as well when did she have the shop my surname is SHUTT

fergione, i met Carl this year on my stall in Ingoldmells, you related?

Sadly yes is your mum Gloria what do you sell we have a caravan in Skegness I could see you ther

Sadly yes is your mum Gloria what do you sell we have a caravan in Skegness I could see you ther
Gloria is my aunt, sell craft work, lots of footy stuff ..skegnesscrafts.co.uk will pm you, by your comments i take it your a fellow Blade.

Yes I am season ticket holder do you live in Skegness our caravan is on TAGGS on wainfleet road

Yes I am season ticket holder do you live in Skegness our caravan is on TAGGS on wainfleet road

Ingoldmells, but i know your site....its like little Sheffield out here, look forward to seeing you..

have messaged you here on the forum private messages.

Norfolk early 70s

We used to drink in the little room with the dodgy gas fire on the left as you went in.You got served through a hatch.

Can't hear Instant Karma or 25 or 6 to 4 without being transported back there.