Carlisle United v Sheffield Wednesday 06/01/18

A break from league action gives us a trip to desolate Carlisle, I would expect Bully will still be in charge and may want to arrest the slump, I'd look at as a chance to give other players a run out (youngsters maybe), George Boyd will play as he's been declared fit.

1-2

As a non SWFC fan I do think the youngsters should be given a chance in this type of fixture (as I do with SUFC). Surely it can only benefit the club if they have players given the opportunity? It may even give the older pro's a kick up the backside if the youngsters go out and prove their own worth. I don't know the full story behind the Hirst fiasco but is it time to give him his chance?

As a non SWFC fan I do think the youngsters should be given a chance in this type of fixture (as I do with SUFC). Surely it can only benefit the club if they have players given the opportunity? It may even give the older pro's a kick up the backside if the youngsters go out and prove their own worth. I don't know the full story behind the Hirst fiasco but is it time to give him his chance?

The Hirst saga has been done to death, he's history at SWFC.

The Hirst saga has been done to death, he's history at SWFC.

I know rumours of things happening behind the scenes but all been rumours relating to fallings out with Carlos, with excessive wages demands, Hirst Snr leaving etc. Not seen anything concrete so didn't know if he was still in plans or available.

I know rumours of things happening behind the scenes but all been rumours relating to fallings out with Carlos, with excessive wages demands, Hirst Snr leaving etc. Not seen anything concrete so didn't know if he was still in plans or available.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-dejphon-chansiri-resigned-to-losing-owls-starlet-george-hirst-1-8891786

going on current form im sorry but i cant envisage anything other than a loss, or a lucky 0-0, 1-1 draw

They need some players to put some passion into the team. The other day players were saying we want to win for Bullen and what happens, they embarrass him by losing to Burton.

Giant killing on the cards.. Wednesday to grab a win.

A bleak trek along the moors along the lonely highway

Do not break down on the A66

I hate to say defeat awaits the owls, the mighty will be felled.

Don't mention resting players,giving others chance eta,, you're supposed to have that many players out injured!,

Don't mention resting players,giving others chance eta,, you're supposed to have that many players out injured!,

Didn't realise Wednesday had got players out injured, they should mention it a bit more:hihi:

Today’s line up against Carlisle:

Wildsmith

Palmer

Venancio

Loovens

Fox

Jones

Wallace

Boyd

Reach

Nuhiu

Joao