Owls appoint new CEO

Katrien Meire joined the owls from Charlton. Has an interesting profile, Charlton fans seem delighted to be rid of her. :(

Hmmm, well reading up on her I can't say I am overwhelmed with enthusiasm. 33 year old upstart as far as I am concerned, but perhaps she'll surprise me...

Wednesday and their customers are welcome to her.

Give us some of the low lights

What's Chanseri doing to us,she's took Charlton down the pan and gives her a job.

shocking news, somebody the other day said he doesnt have a clue, this proves it

What's Chanseri doing to us,she's took Charlton down the pan and gives her a job.

Maybe he wants the 151st year celebrations to be as memorable as the 150th? :hihi:

Maybe he wants the 151st year celebrations to be as memorable as the 150th? :hihi:

maybe he wants us to play charlton and the wheelies again?

maybe he wants us to play charlton and the wheelies again?

This is comedy gold from t'owd Chancer, he obviously has no clue about her time at Charlton.

"Katrien’s appointment is a key development for our club and one which I am delighted to make. I have said for some time that I would only appoint a CEO should the right person fit my specification to lead the structure of Sheffield Wednesday on a day to day basis. I am 100% convinced I have found that person in Katrien and I am delighted to confirm her appointment."

Move over agent Warnock, seems there's a new, far more powerful secret agent in town.... Agent Chanseri. I'm growing fonder of him by the day

Move over agent Warnock, seems there's a new, far more powerful secret agent in town.... Agent Chanseri. I'm growing fonder of him by the day

:hihi:

Fingers crossed for Megson's return, that really would be perfect