January 2018 transfer window

Well the transfer window is open which players would fans like to see leave or arrive at their clubs. Can't see there being any activity at Hillsborough until the manager is appointed and even then would imagine he wants to see the players he has to work with before deciding. Could Winnall be called back or is that not possible under the terms of the loan.

Well the transfer window is open which players would fans like to see leave or arrive at their clubs. Can't see there being any activity at Hillsborough until the manager is appointed and even then would imagine he wants to see the players he has to work with before deciding. Could Winnall be called back or is that not possible under the terms of the loan.

I think we'll see a few players leave Wednesday during the window before anybody can be brought in. There are several players on the fringes despite being brought in by CC who I think will be shown the door.

I would like to see the Blades bring in 2 forwards and 2 midfield players,either signings or on loan.We already know about Leonard,so he may or may not be one,whatever,I would like to see us show some ambition with the loans and go for a Merseyside double,Ben Woodburn off that nice Mr Klopp,and Muhamed Besic off Big Sam,that would take care of one forward and one midfielder,if they are fit and ready to go.

A few whispers flying around that Jamie Murphy is on his way back to the lane,initially on loan with a view to a permanent move.

But then again my son as just pointed me to the article

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-move-jamie-murphy-shows-11781563

Only time will tell. Lets hope Fleck and Coutts can point him in the right direction.

Edited by soad

Winnall can't be recalled unless Wednesday Derby and the player himself are all in agreement....can't see him wanting to come back to be honest...!

Sending Butterfield back would be a good idea though...i fail to see what he offers/contributes at all...

A few whispers flying around that Jamie Murphy is on his way back to the lane,initially on loan with a view to a permanent move.

But then again my son as just pointed me to the article

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-move-jamie-murphy-shows-11781563

Only time will tell. Lets hope Fleck and Coutts can point him in the right direction.

Murphy would be ideal for us,Wilder wants to get more quality ball in from the wide area,our wing backs just can't provide it like last season.Murphy can cut inside as well and play the role that Brooks does,and Harry Chapman did last season,but he will do it better.

Might mean juggling the formation around a bit,but he could even do Duffs position as well.

Edited by chalga

Murphy would be ideal for us,Wilder wants to get more quality ball in from the wide area,our wing backs just can't provide it like last season.Murphy can cut inside as well and play the role that Brooks does,and Harry Chapman did last season,but he will do it better.

Might mean juggling the formation around a bit,but he could even do Duffs position as well.

Totally agree. His wages could be a stumbling block,Wilder wouldn't want to upset the apple cart like Carlos did down at S6 with the Fletcher signing.

Looks more than likely he'll be signing for Rangers,according SSN he's in advanced talks with them.

Totally agree. His wages could be a stumbling block,Wilder wouldn't want to upset the apple cart like Carlos did down at S6 with the Fletcher signing.

Looks more than likely he'll be signing for Rangers,according SSN he's in advanced talks with them.

If Murphy falls through,Carlos has took charge of 2 wingers you hardly hear of these days,Wayne Routledge and Nathan Dyer,don't know if they are getting on the bench,but might be worth asking Carlos if he wants to help us out.:hihi:

If Murphy falls through,Carlos has took charge of 2 wingers you hardly hear of these days,Wayne Routledge and Nathan Dyer,don't know if they are getting on the bench,but might be worth asking Carlos if he wants to help us out.:hihi:

I’m hoping that Carlos is going to keep Dyer and Routledge to supply Jordan Rhodes with quality crosses:D

If you think McCabe will splash out for Prem players think again.

If you think McCabe will splash out for Prem players think again.

OP is asking what players you would like to see arrive,not what I think McCabe is going to do.