Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

Blades 3 Burton 1. More for the Owls to keep up with, nothing short of 3pts against Bristol or you will dissapear from our backward looks

I was talking to an owls fan today, he said don"t worry rome was"nt built in a day..

got me thinking did that, how long did it actually take to build rome.

Overwhelming feeling of sadness and anger over Coutts injury tonight. Could be career threatening, what an animal to challenge cynically like that. A professional footballer has a duty of care to other professionals.

No celebration from me tonight

Surprised you know you're top. Seem to spend all your time looking down at Wednesday. Baffling

If we win today the gap will be the same so probably best waiting until today's game is played before putting this up

If we win today the gap will be the same so probably best waiting until today's game is played before putting this up

Still be 10 points. We don't have the passion catch them because we spent more. And that automatically means our players are big time Charlies

Did you know brooks was first ever play to nutmeg a Wednesday player too?

For some reasons Wednesday seem to be slow starters and their season takes a while to really get going. I do expect them to get better not worse although it pains me to say it.

I still expect them to be round about the playoffs come May. Really can't extend that to top two though, too much to do.

For some reasons Wednesday seem to be slow starters and their season takes a while to really get going. I do expect them to get better not worse although it pains me to say it.

I still expect them to be round about the playoffs come May. Really can't extend that to top two though, too much to do.

We're a slow team in general, never mind starting. Carlos should have freshened it up, bit of youth, a fast winger to give us a different dimension. Like Brighton had with knockaert

Forestieri still to come back which changes us but he's not particularly quick

We're a slow team in general, never mind starting. Carlos should have freshened it up, bit of youth, a fast winger to give us a different dimension. Like Brighton had with knockaert

I thought Reach was your fast winger when he's not playing left back?

I thought Reach was your fast winger when he's not playing left back?

He's the quickest of the lot, he's not blistering though

If we don't go up this season he needs to have a major rethink for next season. Most fans will admit the team hasn't really improved from that first season.