Looking for shop to let suitable for sandwich shop/cafe

Hi does anyone know of any shops to let that may be suitable for a cafe or sandwich shop or better stil existing sandwich shops/cafe/hot food to let n no smart comments please about why there to let were not looking for advice just shops to let! Thank You

How about the Gregg's place in Division St ?

http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/property-details/5524213-104-devonshire-street-sheffield-s1-4gy

I like how the recent Tamper is changing the scene once again and making it more creative coffee friendly.

http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/property-details/5515291-aberdeen-court-division-street-sheffield-south-yorkshire

If you can, try and aim for the footfall positions, and a nice "go in there and sit away from the noise" positions, which is what most people are aiming for also. Even when the veggie cafe moves its location, it really is still a nice place. The replacement cafe is also just as good too.

You would have to sell a lot of sandwiches to cover the rent .If Greggs haven't made money then I doubt anyone else would .If you are new to the sandwich shop business then I would start somewhere that has low overheads .There are lots of sandwich shops up for sale ,have a look in the Star ,I think it's Wednesday when the business section is in . It's hard work but if you are prepared for that it can be very rewarding ! Good luck !

Hi I have a sandwich shop for sale on woodseats rd sheffield I'm only selling it has I have heart problems if you want more information please contact me on 07930524356

Thanks

Lunchbreak cafe in Chapeltown is up for sale/shop to let.

Phone number on shop front advert is 07929 167271

How about the Gregg's place in Division St ?

http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/property-details/5524213-104-devonshire-street-sheffield-s1-4gy

I like how the recent Tamper is changing the scene once again and making it more creative coffee friendly.

http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/property-details/5515291-aberdeen-court-division-street-sheffield-south-yorkshire

If you can, try and aim for the footfall positions, and a nice "go in there and sit away from the noise" positions, which is what most people are aiming for also. Even when the veggie cafe moves its location, it really is still a nice place. The replacement cafe is also just as good too.

Heard that both Greggs and Starbucks gave up on Division Street as they lost money.

Heard that both Greggs and Starbucks gave up on Division Street as they lost money.

Yes, I would assume this also, as the Starbucks in the Division St place was one of my go tos before. When I looked at the disparity in rental prices ranging from the 6k-30k, I am quite surprised, but not too surprising really. I wonder if it is the fact that the rentals in some places are way too high which drove the city centre to continually make the place look like the economy has been hit.

This redevelopment of the city centre is really affecting prices of commercial value. I guess the OP has to do his sums and really plan carefully. I hope Sheffield does not become a high street chain city.

There's a sandwich shop for sale in firth park bellhouse road quit busy worth a look

Bellhouse rd would be excellent. The missing service there is delivery plus later opening hours. Greggs do v well there but there could well be a gap for traditional evening meal delivery - hardly anyone on just eat doing that!

Also, godfather pizza on carlisle st east is for sale. If that switched to sandwiches and delivered, theres no one on that ind est until the portakabin near tesco.

Hi does anyone know of any shops to let that may be suitable for a cafe or sandwich shop or better stil existing sandwich shops/cafe/hot food to let n no smart comments please about why there to let were not looking for advice just shops to let! Thank You

I mate still looking for a shop ive got one available on chesterfield road sheffield s8 that would be ideal for a sandwich/fast food place if interested please contact me on 07568150517

There is one for sale on Abbeydale Road, Right beside Rehmans and behind the Nether Edge Primary School bustop.

Also looking for similar if anyone knows of any, didint want to start a new duplicate thread