January 2018 transfer window

So let's get this straight,he's an 8MIL forward,supposedly the last piece in the jigsaw to fire you to promotion last season,he doesn't,he hardly scores this season,you lot are nearer relegation than promotion and nobody is concerned or bothered at Wednesday?????...........even from you,that takes the biscuit.:hihi:

I wouldn’t say that nobody is bothered, but we aren’t as obsessed about it as you Blades seem to be.

We’ve plenty of strikers, if one isn’t firing then someone else comes in. The problem is that three of the best are injured. Once that’s is sorted we’ll be fine.

I wouldn’t say that nobody is bothered, but we aren’t as obsessed about it as you Blades seem to be.

We’ve plenty of strikers, if one isn’t firing then someone else comes in. The problem is that three of the best are injured. Once that’s is sorted we’ll be fine.

If even half of what he wrote was happening at my club with a player who cost that much,I would be bothered,and I would be bothered if nobody who worked at the club was bothered at what was happening.

If even half of what he wrote was happening at my club with a player who cost that much,I would be bothered,and I would be bothered if nobody who worked at the club was bothered at what was happening.

Why?would it stop you feeding your kids?get a grip man it's football not world war 3.

So let's get this straight,he's an 8MIL forward,supposedly the last piece in the jigsaw to fire you to promotion last season,he doesn't,he hardly scores this season,you lot are nearer relegation than promotion and nobody is concerned or bothered at Wednesday?????...........even from you,that takes the biscuit.:hihi:

He is known as the player would scored 4 against the Owls, ( on an occasion his dad was an Owls goal keeping coach) . A nd as the £8m player who bottled a pen at a crucial point in the Owls recent history.

But if the Owls are happy ! :) How many has he got this season??

Both sides have had bad dealings in the transfer market , but the Rhodes signing is up there with the very worse.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

Why?would it stop you feeding your kids?get a grip man it's football not world war 3.

We're on the football forum,not the World War 3/feeding kids forum.

It was a gamble that failed no more no less, I said the chairman was not overly concerned about it not that he wasn’t bothered, just another Blades obsession with everything Owls.

It was a gamble that failed no more no less, I said the chairman was not overly concerned about it not that he wasn’t bothered, just another Blades obsession with everything Owls.

It's the Sheffield football forum,as you are quick to remind Blades fans.

It's the Sheffield football forum,as you are quick to remind Blades fans.

It is but making the same point over and over and over again gets tiring.

The signing of Jordan Rhodes will have no long term effect on SWFC, it could have had a positive short term effect but didn’t, we have enough financial clout (albeit with FFP restrictions) for it to be seen as failed gamble and nothing more, we’ll be challenging again next season, end of.

Why wouldn't he go drinking with SUFC fans who live near him?, do you think he understands the rivalry between the clubs?, do you think when his missus says "we are going out on Sunday afternoon with that couple from round the corner", he says "no can do, he supports Sheffield United". :hihi:

Oh and as for things he said, nothing I have heard was ever bad about t'owd Carlos, but if you want me to give you a few funny examples, I might.

Fire away Graps!

From Owls points of view, there's nowt funny coming out of Hillsborough, but to Blades, I suspect some think there's loads of 'Comedy Gold' around S6.

So fire away, this place needs brightening up a bit.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

It is but making the same point over and over and over again gets tiring.

The signing of Jordan Rhodes will have no long term effect on SWFC, it could have had a positive short term effect but didn’t, we have enough financial clout (albeit with FFP restrictions) for it to be seen as failed gamble and nothing more, we’ll be challenging again next season, end of.

My point was about what you wrote about Rhodes,not specifically about him.

He is known as the player would scored 4 against the Owls, ( on an occasion his dad was an Owls goal keeping coach) . A nd as the £8m player who bottled a pen at a crucial point in the Owls recent history.

But if the Owls are happy ! :) How many has he got this season??

Both sides have had bad dealings in the transfer market , but the Rhodes signing is up there with the very worse.

He is known as the striker with a fantastic career of scoring goals not just the one game...unfortunately it's not happening at the minute ... but we could afford him & why wouldn't we buy him in the position we were in at the time ..

It really is that simple ... but it's very predictable & tiresome how you & your red & white chums go on & on & on about it...