Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?

Their relations seem eternally damaged, so it is better to up sticks and move. The British neighbours are also aware that there are one or two newer neighbours that are starting to kick up a fuss. They pay little into the neighbourhoods upkeep but get all the benefits. These neighbours are also most annoyed at the Germanic neighbours telling everyone who wants to move in, even though others in the neighbourhood are against this. They seem to make all the big decisions.

Fast forward a few years. The British neighbour has now settled into a new neighbourhood. They have made great friends with the USA people next door and enjoy mutually beneficial events. Others are moving into the area, they are queuing to get in.

Meanwhile reports reach them that their old neighbourhood is continuing into decline. There is widespread unhappiness. They are all brooding and could even cause serious Anti Social Behaviour with their Russian neighbours. They will no doubt cause a big fight and then expect the British neighbours to help them (again). Rumour has it that the British neighbours will laugh their socks off.

Do you honestly think a Trump led USA wont try and screw us over in any trade deal? Thats proper delusional that is.

Do you honestly think a Trump led USA wont try and screw us over in any trade deal? Thats proper delusional that is.

brexits delusional from the off

We need to tackle the problem at the source - before they set off on their journey to France, let them know that the UK isn't the paradise they're hoping, and that they're probably not going to be made welcome.

We should encourage them here, let's face it they're excellent business men if they can travel all the way from Arica, the Middle East and Asia for nothing.

I think this snippet is very relevant to our situation.

" The resident’s committee argued that if she does not accept Swiss traditions and the Swiss way of life, she should not be able to become an official national. "

The chance of this happening here are zero. Too many Libtards :loopy: and Snowflakes.:loopy:

Angel1

The chance of this happening here are zero. Too many Libtards :loopy: and Snowflakes.:loopy:

Hiya Angel, you feeling okay?

Next time your Community Nurse pops round for a visit, please show her this post and she’ll give you all the medication you need.

Take care

" The resident’s committee argued that if she does not accept Swiss traditions and the Swiss way of life, she should not be able to become an official national. "

Angel1

yup nobody should be encouraged to accept swiss way of life here

..............And the rest of the estate looked over the fence and saw dad telling stories to the kids...........'tell us another story............make us feel better about ourselves,and how bad the EU really is'............and dad said,'you'll have to wait for the Daily Mail to come tomorrow,that's where I get all my stories from'...........how the estate howled with laughter .:hihi:

But they soon stopped howling when Social Services raided the properties. It appears that their young folk were being forced to live in poverty, half of them were denied the liberty of working. There are reports also that some of the household are chained to radiators, making it difficult to escape.

No because we won't allow it. Trade deals have to be mutually beneficial or there's no point. That's why all that will happen when we leave is some minor changes to these trade deals. A token gesture by the EU to show strength and try and deter others from leaving. Its too late it is failing and will crash.

Mel you're better than this. Why have you dumped all your working class roots and cosied up to the establishment and middle classes. Can't you see the damage the EU has done to your community? Low wages and overcrowded public services.

You have fallen for the egg under the hat trick. They are using you.

Unless you're just saying this to impress an attractive lady who you have your eyes on who is pro EU. If you are I forgive you. All things are fair when it comes to that and I do the same. :D

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 18:24 ----------

Angel1

Wait and see.

If we do not leave the EU and it appears we have been cheated there will be an almighty mess. If they think UKIP are dangerous the one that follows will be twice as extreme.

I will not vote ever again for any party who if involved with cheating us out of Brexit. There are millions who will follow.

I predict that someone like Raheem Kassam will take over UKIP. He will become the UK'S Donald Trump. Then all bets are off. I will be voting for him.

Edited by LowCostPoint

I predict that someone like Raheem Kassam will take over UKIP. He will become the UK'S Donald Trump. Then all bets are off. I will be voting for him.

Meanwhile, a former business partner described him as “a psychopath and a crook” who poses a “danger to British democracy”.

fits right in then :hihi:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/raheem-kassam-ukip?utm_term=.he0b5NgG4#.pf95180L4

Remoaners delusional from the off thinking they can reverse the vote and go against the will of the 17.5 million who voted leave. It has a simple name DEMOCRACY the will of the majority.

Angel1.

He was going to stand last time but backed out. He has a lot of support. It will be difficult to call him a racist like Lord Farage though :hihi:

Buzzfeed? Buzzfeed? I saw something on Twitter yesterday that they have laid a lot of their "journalists" off and are going bust. Don't know if it's true.

Quoting Buzzfeed when discussing UKIP is like quoting The Telegraph when discussing the SWP.

I don't think he is that extreme. He wants Brexit, regulated immigration and free trade deals.. He's also very entertaining.... The Sky News interview when he called parts of London the same as Trump described Africa was amusing.

Remoaners delusional from the off thinking they can reverse the vote and go against the will of the 17.5 million who voted leave. It has a simple name DEMOCRACY the will of the majority.

Angel1.

im not moaning, im not trying to reverse it, nor am i decrying the majority

im just putting my personal opinion across, its the most idiotic thing anybody could do (in my opinion)

But they soon stopped howling when Social Services raided the properties. It appears that their young folk were being forced to live in poverty, half of them were denied the liberty of working. There are reports also that some of the household are chained to radiators, making it difficult to escape.

No because we won't allow it. Trade deals have to be mutually beneficial or there's no point. That's why all that will happen when we leave is some minor changes to these trade deals. A token gesture by the EU to show strength and try and deter others from leaving. Its too late it is failing and will crash.

Mel you're better than this. Why have you dumped all your working class roots and cosied up to the establishment and middle classes. Can't you see the damage the EU has done to your community? Low wages and overcrowded public services.

You have fallen for the egg under the hat trick. They are using you.

Unless you're just saying this to impress an attractive lady who you have your eyes on who is pro EU. If you are I forgive you. All things are fair when it comes to that and I do the same. :D

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 18:24 ----------

Wait and see.

If we do not leave the EU and it appears we have been cheated there will be an almighty mess. If they think UKIP are dangerous the one that follows will be twice as extreme.

I will not vote ever again for any party who if involved with cheating us out of Brexit. There are millions who will follow.

I'm on a phone so I'll be brief. Trade deals are only beneficial if you have the whip hand. The US have that over us - expect American companies interfering with the nhs so we can get something half decent.

And finally "wait and see" is no way to run a country. I tire of leavers thinking that's sensible economic policy.