Norwich v Blades

What annoyed me about that dive and then red card was the telly pundits going "he was entitled to go down"... eh? He dived as if shot.. deserves all he gets.

It will be interesting to see the line up.He can not bring in these players and not play them surely not.Who is going to make way for them?Wilder will do something to turn around the dip in results but who is for the chop?He has brought in four players who are all worthy of a starting place and who will bring a new look to the team and new skills to.The young lad from Man U looked sharp when he came on and I am looking forward to seeing our new mid field players but can we drop Fleck or Duffy who are playing some good stuff .?

What annoyed me about that dive and then red card was the telly pundits going "he was entitled to go down"... eh? He dived as if shot.. deserves all he gets.

It does my head in as well, it seems that diving is not only acceptable now ,its encouraged.The refs have got an almost impossible job.

It does my head in as well, it seems that diving is not only acceptable now ,its encouraged.The refs have got an almost impossible job.

Not many agree on these threads see Fergeis rant thread.

Anyone know what’s happening with brooks? Also here ched back now apparently he scored in reserves lat week so looks like we have a few players to pick from don’t know what’s happening with billy Sharp now can’t seem to get a game at moment

We’re told he’s got glandular fever ? Always think these “stories” are a bit fishy. If that’s the case not sure we’ll see him in a Blades shirt again.

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 04:37 ----------

Fancy us to win against a bang on form team ( if they’ve only conceded one in five matches), we played Derby off the pitch, another form team, and matched Vile at their place.

Only the 0-0 defeat in our last match to worry about

Blades to win 2-1

Just seen Chris’s wilder saying brooks is staying! He’s not for sale this is good news ,,but when you have followed united as long as me we have always sold good upcoming players were a selling club w3 will see just could do with 3 points today at norwich come on blades,

Edited by jacklev1

1Moore

19Stearman

6Basham

5O'Connell

2Baldock

20Evans

14Leonard

4Fleck

3Stevens

9Clarke

12Wilson

Beating norwich

Thats better than chelsea

They needed penalties

Maybe united are ready for the premiership

Yeah we must be ready beating Norwich away. Their goalie having a worldy according to Sky, Blades have created 4 clear cut chances. Sounds a familiar story

Yeah we must be ready beating Norwich away. Their goalie having a worldy according to Sky, Blades have created 4 clear cut chances. Sounds a familiar story

Didn't see many clear cut chances last Friday.