Who reads exposed or now then mag ?

Tell us your story Amber.

You've obviously got some beef with them.

Why do you have to 'kiss arse' to get in it?

I don't 'have beef' with anyone, I'm not a rapper. And I never said I waned to get in either, as I don't. For like I've explained before, I don't agree with cliques. And my personality defiantly doesn't.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 19:48 ----------

Sharing that information was a vain attempt at boosting my social prowess.

We'll if your proud of it, I guess that's all that matters.

Edited by AmberLeaf

You are a fiesty one AL :hihi:

Nah, I'm not really, lol:hihi:

Edited by AmberLeaf

I don’t work for any of them, that would go against stuff. I just wondered.

you ask who reads them or who buys them?

Like others on here, I have never heard of either of them. :huh:

Angel1.

Like others on here, I have never heard of either of them. :huh:

Angel1.

Well Nowthen seems to be only available in places where they think the clientele will have lots of moneyor wannabe hipsters, and that'll be ON PURPOSE . I saw the Opus independent van today on London Rd. They didn't think for one second to like say, drop some off at aldi or wilkos did they now! The magazine also has it's own show on Sheffield Live toooo!

Well Nowthen seems to be only available in places where they think the clientele will have lots of moneyor wannabe hipsters, and that'll be ON PURPOSE . I saw the Opus independent van today on London Rd. They didn't think for one second to like say, drop some off at aldi or wilkos did they now! The magazine also has it's own show on Sheffield Live toooo!

For crying out loud!

Magazine in targeting its audience shocker! The paper with all the working mens clubs dates/events doesn't tend to sell in the Forum either.

Horses for course etc

I don't 'have beef' with anyone, I'm not a rapper. And I never said I waned to get in either, as I don't. For like I've explained before, I don't agree with cliques. And my personality defiantly doesn't.

I've not seen or heard of either publication, but it doesn't sound as though I'm missing a lot!

Incidentally, do you mean "defiantly" or "definitely"?!

Or perhaps definitely defiantly?! ;-)

I read Now Then.

And it says in the front why they don't drop some off at Wilkos or Aldi: They only work with independent, local traders. They don't take advertising / putting the magazine in chain stores or 'transnational corporations'.

I think it's a decent little mag for nowt. And I pick it up in my local cafe where there's definitely no hipsters and nobody with any money! ;)