Joe Scarborough Prints

I wonder what happened to Joe's painting that hung in the Castle Market .it was around 30 ft long by 10ft high and took many months to paint ,maybe it has been moved to the new Moor Market.

Western Park museum purchased this painting, I was in there recently looking at it.

just got a large frame containing 4 Joe Scarborough 'hand painted. signed limited edition screen prints.

there is an example of the said print on eBay under "limited edition: joe scarborough print, london rd, sheffield"

i take it these were done by Joe himself?

They will be for sale if anybody is interested.

i've searched and searched for info on a joe scarborough print called "A VIEW FROM THE WHITE SWAN" AND CANT FIND OUT ANY INFO AT ALL ON IT I HAVE No5 OF 250 AND HAVE SCOURED THE NET FOR ANY INFO ON IT TO NO AVAIL CAN ANYONE HELP?

i've searched and searched for info on a joe scarborough print called "A VIEW FROM THE WHITE SWAN" AND CANT FIND OUT ANY INFO AT ALL ON IT I HAVE No5 OF 250 AND HAVE SCOURED THE NET FOR ANY INFO ON IT TO NO AVAIL CAN ANYONE HELP?

Can anyone help with what?

As this topic has been going for some time,  I thought I'd mention Joe's exhibition at Weston Park, and the fact that Portland Works are selling a limited edition print by Joe.

On 23/09/2019 at 15:37, danensis said:

As this topic has been going for some time,  I thought I'd mention Joe's exhibition at Weston Park, and the fact that Portland Works are selling a limited edition print by Joe.

Went to see that yesterday, it was very good. 😍

Is it possible to trace the original limited number of a print from records of original sales?  Were sales of these prints recorded at the time, i.e. who bought what number?

On 24/10/2017 at 18:29, niknok said:

just got a large frame containing 4 Joe Scarborough 'hand painted. signed limited edition screen prints.

there is an example of the said print on eBay under "limited edition: joe scarborough print, london rd, sheffield"

i take it these were done by Joe himself?

They will be for sale if anybody is interested.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum  & keen to purchase some joe scarborough pic,s/prints did you sell your,s.

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase some Joe scarborough painting,s/print,s if anybody can help please

Cheers