DRUMMER Required for PROGROCK cover and originals band

We're an established prog covers and originals project based in South Yorkshire. You must have a genuine love/appreciation for Marillion/Floyd/Genesis/Yes/Rush and the genre in general, able to commit to practice most weeks and gig weekends mainly, no less than 2 or 3 a month average.

We're all experienced and are serious about this project, we are the best (and only) in the region, well known and anticipate regular gigs in 2018 around Yorkshire, Notts, Derbyshire, Manchester with a view to further afield. Some gigs are waiting, these nearly always will be paid but money shared between 5 or put back into gear so if you're only into earning a living please don't apply as we perceive the band above the individual.

There is no pressure to learn the whole set in a short space of time as our current drummer is leaving in the new year 2018 but we would like to make start asap.

We don't require vast experience, expensive gear or even a Sheffielder, just a reliable, honest and communicative team player that can satisfy and commit to the above

Contact me on here for more information and set details.

would your band be harmony of spheres cheers

me on drums

cheers but i think you are goin to gig more than i want thanks

H I there are u still after drummer?If so I'm available.cheers

Hi snookerjulia yeas I've read your add through and I'm completely ok with that.Pls send some clips or links or names of tunes for rehearsal and then we could crack on with it.I'm flexiblish time wise,have own transport and gear obviously.If probs with rehearsal room we could use mine.cheers 07539232884

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 14:36 ----------

Snookerjulia thx for list you send me,have couple questions though.This forum does not allow me send you priv msg so could you send me your phone no pls.thx

miroman, I've contacted your mobile. Cheers

The position is still open but I've a few people applying.

---------- Post added 03-11-2017 at 11:38 ----------

This position is still open if anyone wants to apply. Please apply soon as I have few auditionees. Please read my original thread and make sure you're ok with this as we're strict on these requirements. Cheers

Hi There,

I was on holiday when I found the forum site but didn't manage to reply.

I was intrigued by the mix of music and having been in 3 bands at the same time and now none, I am getting itchy feet again.

If you have filled the vacancy please let me know the name of the band so that I can come and listen. If not please let me have details.

cheers Gordon