R.I.P Fast Eddie Clarke

Crikey, that's all three original members gone in the space of a couple of years.

Actually before someone pedantic points it out, he wasn't an original member. I should say members of the most successful line-up perhaps.

Crikey, that's all three original members gone in the space of a couple of years.

Actually before someone pedantic points it out, he wasn't an original member. I should say members of the most successful line-up perhaps.

yeah...THE line up, Also Wurzel went first, later member from when they went to a 4 piece for a while.

Just been listening to some classic period "head" and some Fastway

Fastway - Trick or Treat Soundtrack

Fastway - After midnight song

Ive just been fishing my Fastway lp,s out.Found all fired up so far.I feel old myself now even though it doesn't seem five minutes since i was seeing these bands at the city hall.The music will never die though.You will be sadly missed by all ageing rockers ,me included.

I like this quote from 'Rolling Stone' magazine:

"With Motörhead, Clarke played with loose, rock & roll abandon, as his guitar roared around frontman Lemmy Kilmister's lead bass; his guitar solos were like Chuck Berry at 78 R.P.M."

I like this quote from 'Rolling Stone' magazine:

"With Motörhead, Clarke played with loose, rock & roll abandon, as his guitar roared around frontman Lemmy Kilmister's lead bass; his guitar solos were like Chuck Berry at 78 R.P.M."

lol

very true