Sending older celebrities abroad for TV shows

Don't think this one is.................. yet.

Although with the amount of repeats on BBC it most probably will be....... again and again !

The BBC and commercial TV broadcasters are serial repeaters. Why single out the Beeb, francypants? Don't you like Aunty for some reason?

The BBC and commercial TV broadcasters are serial repeaters. Why single out the Beeb, francypants? Don't you like Aunty for some reason?

Because in general I think there are more repeats on BBC. ( Just my opinion though ) :)

Because in general I think there are more repeats on BBC. ( Just my opinion though ) :)

Also my opinion only, of course, but perhaps the BBC repeats generally are more worth repeating. Although, I don't fully understand why all three reporters on 'Rip Off Britain' were sent abroad. Maybe I should write to 'Feedback'.

These programes make my blood boil. :rant: Why send this lot who have plenty of money, Christine horrible Hamilton, Ann posh face Diamond and Ainsley I want the Lime light Harriot ect on holiday when Orphans from places like Bernadoes or Pensioners or Genuine hard up people need oppertunaties like this. Its all flippin wrong. :rant:

Edited by PRESLEY

These programes make my blood boil. :rant: Why send this lot who have plenty of money, Christine horrible Hamilton, Ann posh face Diamond and Ainsley I want the Lime light Harriot ect on holiday when Orphans from places like Bernadoes or Pensioners or Genuine hard up people need oppertunaties like this. Its all flippin wrong. :rant:

Don't wind me up I too am fed up with free jollies for the so called past sell by date celebrities.In fact they get well paid for it.

Edited by ukdobby

The current series is ..... Rip Off Britain, Holidays.

Why does it need three presenters ?

Why do the three stooges need to go off on a 'jolly' and present the programme from abroad ..... usually Tenerife ? There is never anything connected in the programme to warrant them being there.

Rip Off Britain is ripping us off !

It hits the quota for employing older women as presenters possibly.

I'm getting that feeling of déjà vu.

To be fair, it's not the only programme with three presenters, although, granted, the 'Homes Under the Hammer' crew don't go to Tenerife.

Oooops ! didn't realize I'd already moaned about this.

Just goes to show how much it annoys me.

They are still wasting our money in the same way ..... last year the three stooges were in Lanzarote, this time in Tenerife !! :roll:

To be fair, it's not the only programme with three presenters, although, granted, the 'Homes Under the Hammer' crew don't go to Tenerife.

Must be great being a presenter on that programme, they must make a fortune if they get paid repeat fees. On BBC every day of the week, was on BBC2 yesterday and BBC1 this morning and BBC1 every morning.

What's Dion Dublin know?the estate agents don't tell us what they actually get only what they could get.