Owls appoint new CEO

:hihi:

Fingers crossed for Megson's return, that really would be perfect

A lot of Owls seem to be actually routing for him to get the job. He wouldn't be my first choice but to be fair to them, the odds list isn't exactly thrilling.

well we do seem to be going backwards so may aswell go the whole hog, how about Dave Jones?

The next thing that will happen is that Jose Riga will be installed as manager:help:

whats this about katrien meiere a Belgian official from Charlton as head chief ,she was not liked at her prievious club ,so hope its not bad news for us.

whats this about katrien meiere a Belgian official from Charlton as head chief ,she was not liked at her prievious club ,so hope its not bad news for us.

A CEO does what the chairman tells them, Charltons chairman is one of the worst in football, I don't think Mr Chansiri would deliberatly employ someone to harm the club, we need a tough character to ruffle some feathers, lets give her a chance before we judge.

Of the ninety two football league clubs only one female has been successful as a CEO, Karen Brady, surely this say,s something or is it the way forward. Not for me like Carlos one straight in the out tray.

Wednesday and their customers are welcome to her.

Can never be good for football anywhere when "marketing" wonks like this are put in charge of running the clubs.

Wednesday could be one a one-way ticket to League One.