Carlos has gone!!

Maybe this is an elaborate way to get around FFP.

Carlos gets "sacked". Goes to a Prem club. Spends the Swansea millions on Nuhiu, Rhodes and Hunt.

Gets sacked from Swansea and returns home with a £50m warchest. for next season

(Well, it is a bit more likely than £20m for Brooks)

Why is it crap ..?

He deserves his chance ... Other than 18 games this season .. He's done well for Wednesday... He's done well at other clubs ...

If Brian Laws can get a chance in the Premier League ..surely CC does..

Hope he does well ...

because, does he belong there? no

hes never been there before now, he never got a team there, despite us getting close, i think he was lucky to get the swansea job tbh

NOT deserves

Carlos gets "sacked". Goes to a Prem club. Spends the Swansea millions on Nuhiu, Rhodes and Hunt.

Looking like Brooks to Swansea for 20 MIL then.:hihi:

Looking like Brooks to Swansea for 20 MIL then.:hihi:

Must be worth £30m by now. It is almost six o clock:)

because, does he belong there? no

hes never been there before now, he never got a team there, despite us getting close, i think he was lucky to get the swansea job tbh

NOT deserves

"Never got a team there" could be cited at a number of managers in the Premier League ...

He's done his grafting for years at other clubs through his career and obviously Swansea think he deserves his chance...

He did really well for Wednesday despite losing his way this season... Good luck to him at Swansea ... Time will tell if he's good enough for the Premier League..

"Never got a team there" could be cited at a number of managers in the Premier League ...

He's done his grafting for years at other clubs through his career and obviously Swansea think he deserves his chance...

He did really well for Wednesday despite losing his way this season... Good luck to him at Swansea ... Time will tell if he's good enough for the Premier League..

certainly be interesting to keep one eye on swansea

I think many managers would relish the chance to take charge at a major football club like Wednesday

If We can get26 thousand now for championship dross imagine the gates if we go up.

Wednesday are in the wrong league as they have been since 2000

A team like Wednesday should be in the premiership finishing in 8th

certainly be interesting to keep one eye on swansea

I have no ill feeling towards CC at all, he gave us two good seasons and faltered in the 3rd one for unknown reasons, always kept his dignity and was a gentlemen who always had time for people, I wish him well in his new job.

I think many managers would relish the chance to take charge at a major football club like Wednesday

If We can get26 thousand now for championship dross imagine the gates if we go up.

*Insert Tom Hardy from Mad Max 'that's bait' gif'*

I read Wolves looking at Jurgen Locadia he turned down a £9.8m transfer move down last transfer window and has improved since then. How can they stay within the ffp rules. I just can't understand these rules they either have them or they don't.

No team has a right to be in the Premiorship

Burnley have proved that teamwork not spending huge amounts of money can be successfull in the Premiorship once you have deservedly got there