Carlton Palmer on Radio Sheffield

Praise & Grumble tonight on Radio Sheffield, Carlton Palmer as been superb about All the Faults at The Owls,its been superb listening to him,He wants Carlos Out! like most of the fans do,and The Owls players do not look fit at All,Hirsty should be given a chance as well

I thought he was very good, although I am a blade, he said it as he sees it, honest and sensible view of things. I thought Hutchinson threw Carlos and the organisation under the bus though in that interview.

Richard

I thought he was very good, although I am a blade, he said it as he sees it, honest and sensible view of things. I thought Hutchinson threw Carlos and the organisation under the bus though in that interview.

Richard

I thought Hutchinson was very frank and honest although he obviously couldn't give too much away, your last comment is an exaggeration though.

I thought Hutchinson was very frank and honest although he obviously couldn't give too much away, your last comment is an exaggeration though.

I thought Hutchinson gave more away when he didn't actually speak. A very eloquent young man but his pauses after a question gave more of an insight that things are not right and he was playing a diplomatic hand.

Palmer spot on and has a soft spot for both Sheffield teams, his book is a good read as well