Wednesday v Wolves 15/12/17

Palmer was marking space not the man,weather he's been instructed to do this but I thought he was poor,Fox just kept hitting it to their box when he could have gone forward with it,his marking was poor too.

Must have been watching a different game to me, he cut everything out and was decent going forward.

As for fox, I'm more worried about his defensive duties, left big gaps and didn't show any effort to close down

Must have been watching a different game to me, he cut everything out and was decent going forward.

As for fox, I'm more worried about his defensive duties, left big gaps and didn't show any effort to close down

Have seen 2 player stats and both give Fox and Palmer the same marks out of 10,they must have watched the same game as me.

Is our Chairman on a betting scandal to make money by making us relegated as there is alot of betting scadals going on,he was just laughing with is mate last night,the team might have tried hard last night,but how many shots did the Wolves goalie have to make-NONE,Wolves goal should not have happened as Butterfield got the ball,but rubbish marking again,when you watch the Fox tackle when he got sent off the Wolves player dived,Carlos as signed that many below players and thrown so much money away,Why can"t our Chairman see that and Sack the useless manager,who as never lasted more than 18 months in charge of teams,When we will get the next win?

The manager is not 100% responsible for signings he highlights areas that need strengthening but the recruitment and cash is down to others. Not a method I agree with but that’s how it is.

Can you imagine Carlos giving teamtalks ? I can’t understand a word he says

The criticism isn't good really Ridgey. How's your Portuguese? Carlos’s English is pretty good to be honest. What he says however, over the last few weeks, are the words of a man facing a firing squad. It was a much better performance against Wolves. Much more aggressive, much more positive, much less tippy tappy, much more advanced football, but ultimately, not cynical enough. We'll done to the team, 'plus points' for Carlos, but at the end of the day, another defeat.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The criticism isn't good really Ridgey. How's your Portuguese? Carlos’s English is pretty good to be honest. What he says however, over the last few weeks, are the words of a man facing a firing squad. It was a much better performance against Wolves. Much more aggressive, much more positive, much less tippy tippy, much more advanced football, but ultimately, not cynical enough. We'll done to the team, 'plus points' for Carlos, but at the end of the day, another defeat.

we still spent more going backwards and sideways rather than forwards, but then with only Rhodes up front i dont blame em.

The looked like they had no confidence really going forwards

we still spent more going backwards and sideways rather than forwards, but then with only Rhodes up front i dont blame em.

The looked like they had no confidence really going forwards

Yep, we usually overdo the 'International' type of 'quality football' but this game, we reduced it 75%, so that was more pleasing to me.

I'm not happy or even content though.

I refuse to blame Carlos..........

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Extended lowlights

Short lowlights

Carlos the clown

Have seen 2 player stats and both give Fox and Palmer the same marks out of 10,they must have watched the same game as me.

What stats ? I'm saying what I saw, not passes completed and all that rubbish. Palmer never lets us down, Fox was poor

Why?hasn"t he been sacked yet Carlos,just shows the Chairman is not bothered about pleasing the fans,season over already and no chance of the play-offs,we want someone new in charge,or loads will stop going watch this rubbish football side

Why?hasn"t he been sacked yet Carlos,just shows the Chairman is not bothered about pleasing the fans,season over already and no chance of the play-offs,we want someone new in charge,or loads will stop going watch this rubbish football side

If he wasn't sacked before Wolves he wasn't going to sack him after, given the reasonable performance with loads of injuries.

Albeit we never really threatened

What stats ? I'm saying what I saw, not passes completed and all that rubbish. Palmer never lets us down, Fox was poor

And I say what I saw,because I differ from you I was watching a different match.

I thought they all put a good shift in. It was tons better than the previous few games, but there was no penetration. There rarely is, so this game was definitely not worse than what we've previously been watching.

Wolves were a poor outfit. We were the much better team, with much better intentions. Both teams were very average.

Wolves scored, we didn't. We rarely do... (well, we're never 'free scoring, two's about our limit).

Don't blame Carlos. he picked the best team available, and they weren't up to it.

Well, they ARE up to it, but didn't really bother that much.

It WAS a lot better though.

Edited by Hotmale 1954