Facebook Ads..advice

Hi all,

I've recently set up my new portfolio and business support-based website/blog here: https://thesteelcityhub.com.

Although I've used Facebook advertising on numerous occasions before, I'm struggling to create one that is effective for my Build With Steel Packages. I'm getting lots of traffic but no interactions or sales from the adverts I'm running. A lot of my current clients are sharing my posts etc but just not seeing the point of paid advertising at the moment.

Can anyone advise on using Facebook ad's for a service-based business? I've only really done them for product-based businesses before. I'd be glad to do some skill swapping etc.

Any advice/feedback much appreciated.

Thanks x

1) You need to run split tests to see what your traffic is reacting too.

2) Emphasize "Call to Action" to get people to interact

In the end, it takes time and it's not a given. You need to work with multiple ad sets, landing pages, and truly see what works. You'll be surprised how little changes go a long way.

Thanks, yes, I always do a call to action - might join one of these facebook ad webinars.

Good advice, cheers.

hi,bro,you need to study the target users and keywords,it's most important