Blades vs hudds - match thread for play off final

After watching last night's match I reckon United have had a bit of a result. MKD would have provided a sterner test.

Keep Jordan Rhodes quiet and it should be a canter.

happy whoever goes up. guaranteed 6 intense derby days

happy whoever goes up. guaranteed 6 intense derby days

Lump your money a 1-1 draw pal and united on penalties.

It's written in the stars

I had penalties the last game and was doing well till you decided to score in the 86th minutes haha...

I don't want United to go up and I don' think they will.

The Stevenage was 2 of the poorest games the play-offs have ever seen and I don't think United will be able to improve much upon that.

United are obviously struggling without Ched after winning on game since and that was by one goal.

The bigger pitch will suit Huddersfield more and I think they'll end up winning by quite a few.

The Stevenage was 2 of the poorest games the play-offs have ever seen and I don't think United will be able to improve much upon that.

United are obviously struggling without Ched after winning on game since and that was by one goal.

The bigger pitch will suit Huddersfield more and I think they'll end up winning by quite a few.

Lump on the Blades lads and lasses because hes never right :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bet you will be watching the match praying we dont go up :hihi::hihi:

Reading some of your posts prior to this I don't think we have to worry what so ever about your predictions! Never a fair comment made by you always rediculously biased unless things were going against Wednesaday.

Over two legs United admittedly were the much better team, the second leg especially with double the amount of shots than Stevenage. We've had a bad few weeks with loss of players through things outside of football to injuries to suspensions and despite that for the majority of both legs we kept Stevenage at bay and made some pretty talented Stevenage players look remotely average. And then you have to remember our defense have just managed two clean sheets consecutively and have been brilliant the last two games.

Cresswell will be back with more experience than any other player in our team. Possibly revert back to a more comfortable formation with out having to play players out of natural positions. Like I keep saying the play-offs don't have to be prolific, all you have to do is work hard and grind out results. Teams are in the play-offs on merit over the course of a season so theres no such thing as an easy ride. A third professional performance playing to our strengths and their weaknesses and a 1-0 would do for me.

Canadablade - I did want United to come join us in the Championship anyhow but I hope especially for your sake that you can do it. Coming all the way over for the Wembley game - also hope some Blades fans contact you and you get to put some names to faces on Wembley way. Good luck. I think after watching the match last night if you keep Rhodes quiet you should do it. Cressie (barring any more mishaps) should be a key player for you. Safe and happy travels. :)

Canadablade - I did want United to come join us in the Championship anyhow but I hope especially for your sake that you can do it. Coming all the way over for the Wembley game - also hope some Blades fans contact you and you get to put some names to faces on Wembley way. Good luck. I think after watching the match last night if you keep Rhodes quiet you should do it. Cressie (barring any more mishaps) should be a key player for you. Safe and happy travels. :)

Cheers Potlegs, you just made my day even better, what a nice post :clap::clap:

Funny isn't isn't it CB, I predicted the exact outcome on the final day of the season.

Also BB. You talk about my predictions, what about yours? LARV them. How many times your topics been bumped through your own idiocy?

Funny isn't isn't it CB, I predicted the exact outcome on the final day of the season.

So did i mate so did i, It was exactly rocket science now was it :hihi::hihi: