Google Chrome thoughts

So i decided to download google chrome expecting it to be amazing but it just well isnt :loopy:

All seems abit over complicated for me

No thumbs up from me im not overly fond of it in the slighest it looks good but just isnt so think im going to uninstall it so anyway what i want to ask today is have you got it and what do you think of it :confused:

So i decided to download google chrome expecting it to be amazing but it just well isnt :loopy:

No thumbs up from me im not overly fond of it in the slighest it looks good but just isnt so think im going to uninstall it so anyway what i want to ask today is have you got it and what do you think of it :confused:

Ive been thinking of getting it but after seeing your post I wont.

In what way complicated?

I've used it for ages and it's the most uncomplicated browser I've ever had.

Obviously its everyone personal preference wether they like it or not but from my point of view its just it looks good but then the end result is alot less disappointing you might like it tho.

Ive been thinking of getting it but after seeing your post I wont.

I dont know to me it just doesnt seem all that

It may simply be a lack of pc knowledge from my part but im just not that fond of it as of yet.

In what way complicated?

I've used it for ages and it's the most uncomplicated browser I've ever had.

So rather than 'complicated' I'd say you found it 'different'.

For me it does what a browser should do, it's fast and simple.

Easy access to history and downloads, multitab and storing bookmarks.

I'm confused by this. It's the simplest and most lightweight browser I've ever used.

It has the simplest/cleanest user interface of any browser I have used. Anything new takes a bit of getting used to but I use Chrome pretty much all the time now.

What were you trying to that you found complicated? You don't have to like it but maybe give it a try for a bit longer before getting rid of it.

No rather than 'different' I personally found it 'complicated'.

I did say above thats its all personal preference but from my point of view I didnt like it.

So rather than 'complicated' I'd say you found it 'different'.

For me it does what a browser should do, it's fast and simple.

Easy access to history and downloads, multitab and storing bookmarks.

No rather than 'different' I personally found it 'complicated'.

I did say above thats its all personal preference but from my point of view I didnt like it.

That's fair enough.

Just interested in how you found it complicated.

I also really don't see how you can find it complicated. I have just started using it today and instantly have found it user friendly and simple to use. I have been using firefox for some time now, which I thought was great but chrome seems so far to make the whole experience easier. Not to mention it starting up much faster.

Edited by TimmyR