Sheff Utd. - Weds. Derby megathread

My moneys on a dull as ditchwater 0-0 draw

Ditchwater ....... fnarr fnarr ........ mind you, if these rains keep coming ........

hope not but i think it will be a draw 1-1 with maybe a utd player sent off

Why post a thread like this, lets look forward to the day itself and a great match for gods sake.

:rant:

But i think it will be a crap match as it so often is.

But i think it will be a crap match as it so often is.

Only if you are a wednesdayite :hihi::hihi::hihi:

at the end of the day its the atmosphere and pre match banter etc that you go for, the match is never good in any derby but the atmosphere will be amazing at hillsborough and piggy lane.

at the end of the day its the atmosphere and pre match banter etc that you go for, the match is never good in any derby but the atmosphere will be amazing at hillsborough and piggy lane.

The match is never any good for who ?

Its always good for Blades, whereas the wednesdayites have to ask their Grandads about the last time they beat us :hihi::hihi:

Maybe the next time you beat us, you can write another song about it :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Couldnt agree more. Going to watch both sheffield rivals play each other to me is the best atmosphere you can get.

derbys arent about the game is all i'm saying. all you blunts might be confident now but derbys arent about the best team,they can go either way, its who wants it more. you piggys just keep going on about beating us, it will make the victory sweeter if the blue and white wizards win

derbys arent about the game is all i'm saying. all you blunts might be confident now but derbys arent about the best team,they can go either way, its who wants it more. you piggys just keep going on about beating us, it will make the victory sweeter if the blue and white wizards win

Ok i quit...You win :roll::roll:

I agree. Often the games themselves are awful. More often than not its a piece of luck that seperates the teams. Everything else is superb, the football is rubbish!