Blades Chat #7 Discuss United here

Are United staying up?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are United staying up?

• YES
    • NO

Are Untied staying up,spelling a bit out my Owls friend,but yes I hope we stay up it will be great for Sheffield in the long run & if the Owls can make the playoffs next season it would be great to have both teams in the PL.

oh xxxx yeah lmao oh well, yes that would be sweet both of us there but i reckon we,d get slaughtered unless we get some one in with some proper money.

You lot need to be carefull, it looks like that charlton match will decide your season.

Just back from renewing season ticket, ticket office doing a roaring trade :thumbsup:

Maybe so corker,but we have to beat Newcastle & West Ham in our next 2 home matches,but I am a bit worried where the goals are going to come from seeing that Hulse is out.

you lot should be ok. i take you to finish 2 points clear of relegation. you will draw at charlton and that should decide it

Darren bents looking like he could slot a few, when he plays charlton play.

Its like you lot with hulse when he was on his game united played well, at the end of the day you have just lost your main supply of goals its a bigger worry than some of you are willing to beileve.

I hope so T.I am peed off reading in the DM about what Charlton are going to do to us & the teams above us,2 days on the trot the mirror has ran 2 stories from 2 Charlton players & I for one hope they go down they seem to think they are too good to gow down,but we have have heard that from better teams than them who have dropped out of the PL.

you lot should be ok. i take you to finish 2 points clear of relegation. you will draw at charlton and that should decide it

Who would have thought that a game against Charlton could decide our season but that’s the way its looks.

Darren bents looking like he could slot a few, when he plays charlton play.

Its like you lot with hulse when he was on his game united played well, at the end of the day you have just lost your main supply of goals its a bigger worry than some of you are willing to beileve.

What gets me about Bent is Pardew said he was not fit to play for England on Wednesday but he will be ok to face Wigan on saturday.I hope he never plays for England again.

Agree i dont think we would get him or Nugent now but you never know.

What is good to hear is what was said in the Star on the second to last page and that is the strengthening of ties and the subsequent movement of players to these sides for the future benefit of ourselves.

I have heard that Allardyce will be resting 4 or 5 of his stars for the game at the weekend as he and Warnock are good mates and he wants to see us stop in the prem.

Now i wonder what the response would be from the unbadged one if we won and leepfrogged them? I bet he would be real pleased, not.

Quoted from the Bolton official website-

Wanderers will be virtually at full strength as they aim to resurect there uefa cup hopes against sheffield united on saturday

Sam Allardyce will be boosted by the return to full fitness of Kevin Davies, who had been on the sidelines for almost two months with a foot injury,and abdoulaye meite, who picked up a toe injury that prevented him from playing against manchester united last time out.

Aside from long-term injury victims-joey obrien and quintine fortune-Ivan Campo will be the only absentee as he sits out the first of a two game suspension.

With three successive league defeats under there belts, Wanderers will be determined to avoid a reverse against a side that has only managed to pick up one point from a possible nine.

Now this game has got draw written all over it but what it has opened my eyes up to, is that you were struggling long before hulse got injured, 1 point out of nine at the buisness end of the season is relegation form, this is a big big game for you lads.

They'd better stay up - either that or I've just shelled out for season tickets again to watch fizzy pop league stuff!