Mind the gap its getting BIGGER

I started the same worded post last season and got plenty of flack probably will again even though we have nearly the same team but one year older and still firing well

Lets see how we go

UTB

I started the same worded post last season and got plenty of flack probably will again even though we have nearly the same team but one year older and still firing well

Lets see how we go

UTB

Probably put the mokkers on it now Baz.

Its all about taking what you can only give out .

Always Blue never mind how the gap is WAWAW ;)

Its all about taking what you can only give out .

Always Blue never mind how the gap is WAWAW ;)

I’ll bet you were WAWAWAing when their second went in :hihi:

I'd let the season pan out a bit first, nothings won in October.

We're looking good, but I'm not getting ahead of myself whatsoever.

Last season we were in similar form and we were undone by one player getting injured. That was down to our replacement for our most influential midfielder being inadequate.

The signing of Norwood was exactly what we needed, and now Coutts is back we have brilliant competition for the role that is vital to how we play.

Freeman being out for most of last season was also a big loss, we missed his goals and creativity from the right side, and although Baldock is more than good enough at this level, Freeman is the better fit for our system.

The signings of Henderson, Egan, Norwood and McGoldrick have all really improved us. Cranie, Johnson, Washington, Woodburn and Bryan (when he's fit) have given us some real quality in depth. We now have a second 11 who I think would hold its own in this division.

Very early, I'm just enjoying it as it comes.

UTB!

Last season we were in similar form and we were undone by one player getting injured. That was down to our replacement for our most influential midfielder being inadequate.

The signing of Norwood was exactly what we needed, and now Coutts is back we have brilliant competition for the role that is vital to how we play.

Freeman being out for most of last season was also a big loss, we missed his goals and creativity from the right side, and although Baldock is more than good enough at this level, Freeman is the better fit for our system.

The signings of Henderson, Egan, Norwood and McGoldrick have all really improved us. Cranie, Johnson, Washington, Woodburn and Bryan (when he's fit) have given us some real quality in depth. We now have a second 11 who I think would hold its own in this division.

UTB!

Good post. Unfortunately injuries are just part and parcel of the game.

I was thinking about Keen Bryan earlier this morning. What’s happening with him, apart from not a lot ?

Lets see how we go

UTB

United are doing brilliant but its not the same team as last year up to now.

United are doing brilliant but its not the same team as last year up to now.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kes thread on some other forum

UTB!

Unless you considered yourselves a one man team last season I also think fatigue played a big part in the downturn, United play a very fast, pressing game and its difficult to keep up at this level through a full season, not saying it won't happen but it will be a factor.

Unless you considered yourselves a one man team last season I also think fatigue played a big part in the downturn, United play a very fast, pressing game and its difficult to keep up at this level through a full season, not saying it won't happen but it will be a factor.

Coutts was our most influential player, and we were very reliant on him. As soon as he got injured, we were incapable of playing in the same way.

'One man team' doesn't sound good, but you're not far away. That deep lying midfield role is key to how we play, and without a competent player there, we're half the team. Thankfully we now have two top quality players for the position.

Good post. Unfortunately injuries are just part and parcel of the game.

I was thinking about Keen Bryan earlier this morning. What’s happening with him, apart from not a lot ?

Kean Bryan played for the under 23's this week, and from the lads I talk to who saw him, he had a good game. A solid built six footer, according to them, doesn't shy away from a challenge, and whenever the opposition had a set piece, he sought out their biggest lad to mark.

Only 21, so plenty of time to develop.