Made in Yorkshire.

So Prescott is on the telly this evening ch 5 at 9 pm. Telling us all about the snap we enjoy in Yorkshire, travelling around with a camera crew in tow recording his warblings.

How do these people drop on gigs like this. Prescott is hardly televisual in any way is he.

Angel1.

So Prescott is on the telly this evening ch 5 at 9 pm. Telling us all about the snap we enjoy in Yorkshire, travelling around with a camera crew in tow recording his warblings.

How do these people drop on gigs like this. Prescott is hardly televisual in any way is he.

Angel1.

I'll take personality over looks on a program like this any day!

I like Prescott and what he stands for. He's more honest than a lot of current politicians and is passionate about what he does and where he comes from.

I'll have a peek at this to see what it's all about.

Angel1.

I would be thinking more about his presentation skills.

I like Prescott and what he stands for. He's more honest than a lot of current politicians and is passionate about what he does and where he comes from.

Do you mean The Right Honourable Lord Prescott?

Will any of it involve eggs? He has issues with those as I recall...

Do you mean The Right Honourable Lord Prescott?

I do.

I'm not saying agree with that side of things, but the House of Lords exists and we need a few half-decent people in there to balance it slightly.

But he's created this program to try and show the economic power of the north. Will it work? Who knows. But, at least it's advertising what Yorkshire has to offer.

He at least seems to care.

Angel1.

There's shallow, then there's this.

There's shallow, then there's this.

Noakes was another Yorkshireman who was a bit scruffy be had a mad dog so thats fine...

Similarly for Dibnah... another scruffy one worth watching. I don't see why people have to be well presented to be erudite and witty. Now I'm not sure Prescott will have say the interest of Portillio on trains but lets at least watch him and find out.

Sounds like he's trying to do a Michael Portillo.

There's a bit more about it here:

http://www.televisual.com/news-detail/Channel-5-orders-Made-in-Yorkshire-from-Crackit_nid-7077.html

Don't waste your time trying to find out about it from Channel 5, they say only:

"Documentary series presented by John Prescott."

He loves Food. He loves Yorkshire. Not much else to say. Hang on, didn't he have an eating disorder?

Edited by alchresearch

Hang on, didn't he have an eating disorder?

Was that when he appeared as Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars ?

Sounds like he's trying to do a Michael Portillo.

There's a bit more about it here:

http://www.televisual.com/news-detail/Channel-5-orders-Made-in-Yorkshire-from-Crackit_nid-7077.html

Don't waste your time trying to find out about it from Channel 5, they say only:

"Documentary series presented by John Prescott."

He loves Food. He loves Yorkshire. Not much else to say. Hang on, didn't he have an eating disorder?

Yes, when he was in Government he developed an eating disorder.

I admire him for the fact that he was very honest about it, knowing full well internet trolls would have a field day with this information.