Blades Transfer Rumours Jan 2013.

Who will the Blades sign in this Window, the board and manager have made it quite obvious that monies will be available and if strong rumours are to be believed we have lodged a couple of firm bids here and there, the strongest of which being Motherwells Jamie Murphy.

Jamie Murphy (23 years old)

Winger

Motherwell

Apps 175 Goals 34

Scotland U21's

Apps 13 Goals 5

The lad has come of age over the last few seasons consistently scoring double figures from out wide.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-murphy-set-for-bigger-and-better-1511410

I know nothing of him however Holloway and Blackpool put the money up and had a bid accepted in the sumer only for the player to pull out of the deal, if they thought he was good enough for their "football playing" team then I am quite happy with the lads prospects. However very much one to be proven at any level above this one, he should be a decent signing for league one regardless.

Who will the Blades sign in this Window, the board and manager have made it quite obvious that monies will be available and if strong rumours are to be believed we have lodged a couple of firm bids here and there, the strongest of which being Motherwells Jamie Murphy.

Jamie Murphy (23 years old)

Winger

Motherwell

Apps 175 Goals 34

Scotland U21's

Apps 13 Goals 5

The lad has come of age over the last few seasons consistently scoring double figures from out wide.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-murphy-set-for-bigger-and-better-1511410

I know nothing of him however Holloway and Blackpool put the money up and had a bid accepted in the sumer only for the player to pull out of the deal, if they thought he was good enough for their "football playing" team then I am quite happy with the lads prospects. However very much one to be proven at any level above this one, he should be a decent signing for league one regardless.

I heard about this one the other day BB, and it seems that United are really going for him, they really want him. Lets just wait till he signs for someone else, sadly.

Duffy from Scunny and Shlupp (sp?) from Leicester are two being bandied about too.

Duffy from Scunny and Shlupp (sp?) from Leicester are two being bandied about too.

Who is this Shlupp@ what position does he play, I'm also a bit nervy on who we'll be tempted to sell.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quotes

Who is this Shlupp@ what position does he play, I'm also a bit nervy on who we'll be tempted to sell.

Duffy failed to impress me on Boxing day, whether he was having an off day who knows but apart from a couple of semi decent crosses he didn't stand out as anything special or most importantly anything better than what we already have so I wouldn't be blown away with that signing unless he is capable of something I didn't see the other day?.

I don't know much of Schlupp other than the fact he did well on loan at Brentford and then scored a few when he got back to Leicester. I know Wednesday were after him and to be fair he looks like he has goals in him so I wouldn't mind bringing him on loan until the end of the season to see if he can do a job for us.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quotes

Grabban from Bournemouth would be good, pity we didn't sign him pre season..

hows about you coming out of retirement lofty & taking control of the bar & stop certain players from havin 1 too many beers the night before playin hartlepool as an example :D

Duffy failed to impress me on Boxing day, whether he was having an off day who knows but apart from a couple of semi decent crosses he didn't stand out as anything special or most importantly anything better than what we already have so I wouldn't be blown away with that signing unless he is capable of something I didn't see the other day?.

I don't know much of Schlupp other than the fact he did well on loan at Brentford and then scored a few when he got back to Leicester. I know Wednesday were after him and to be fair he looks like he has goals in him so I wouldn't mind bringing him on loan until the end of the season to see if he can do a job for us.

Cheers BB, it looks like Demba Ba not going to Chelsea, so we've still got a chance, all joking aside what about the lad at Port Vale Tom Pope?

Cheers BB, it looks like Demba Ba not going to Chelsea, so we've still got a chance :hihi::hihi:

Jacob Esan to bankroll the signings of Ba, Lampard, Nani and Balotelli! You heard it here first :hihi::hihi::thumbsup::loopy:

Jacob Esan to bankroll the signings of Ba, Lampard, Nani and Balotelli! You heard it here first :hihi::hihi::thumbsup::loopy:

And I thought I was optimistic :hihi::hihi:, I just hope McCabe lets him strengthen in the right places fella

And I thought I was optimistic :hihi::hihi:, I just hope McCabe lets him strengthen in the right places fella

As weve seen in the accounts that Robbie kindly put up for us, the score is there to strengthen however to bring in more than one player I would imagine we have a let one go, at the minute I think we are 100% in the position to bring in 1 player but anyone else then we have to do like for likes eg 1 in 1 out. otherwise we will find ourselves with a transfer embargo thrown at us.

It will be a first.

Maguire -Long out

In .................:confused: