The Homeless man that lives in Encliffe Park

me grow up :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hoping i am not being offensive but being pc myself you come across as a person with a phallic symbol for head

hoping you someday get a life all the best ;););)

Its because norks thinks its acceptable to start a thread slagging people off :)

me grow up :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hoping i am not being offensive but being pc myself you come across as a person with a phallic symbol for head

hoping you someday get a life all the best ;););)

And the very same to you :)

And the very same to you :)[/quote

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow MEOW :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Its because norks thinks its acceptable to start a thread slagging people off :)

Where do you get that from?

I was merely stating you were being disrespectful by calling homeless people tramps :confused:

But each to their own, if you cannot see the irony in your posts then its a losing game before it starts!

Hang on That's NOT fair!. She has a valid point and to hell with anyone who wants to argue with me.

Have you ever been homeless? Did they call you a tramp? I suspect the answer to the first question is NO. Well let me tell you something "mister" IF someone had called me a tramp in the year I was on the street (after I was evicted due to someone elses misdoing) then I would have been dam right offended.

Homeless people are not tramps! I know 2 in Sheffield who long for a roof over their heads and a job and a chance at life. Tramps CHOOSE to live on the street and homeless people do not.

So please do not tar everyone with the same brush. And while you are at it RESPECT other's opinions JUST like we respect YOURS!

PC daftness

<snip>

try remembering that lot :( jeez life used to be so much easier before the nutty pc mob got in:loopy:

Thanks fedup, this stuff is gold!!!

I'm an Aesthetically challenged, melanin-impoverished, caucasian culturally-disadvantaged, sexually focused chronologically gifted individual :D

x

So in actualy fact the poster isnt discriminating you screeming leftie wannabe.

The poster is being accurate.

Muhahahahahahahaha

The manic depressive strikes again :roll:

I take a dim view of those who poke fun at the homeless. Given that ex-soliders make up about one in eleven prisoners and one in ten homeless people, I'd hope people would treat them with a little more respect?

Funny how those who are quite happy to send them to die in the deserts of the Middle East, are seemingly even happier to abandon them when they come back damaged :|

x

Can we please stop the bickering and get this back on topic

The manic depressive strikes again :roll:

I take a dim view of those who poke fun at the homeless. Given that ex-soliders make up about one in eleven prisoners and one in ten homeless people, I'd hope people would treat them with a little more respect?

Funny how those who are quite happy to send them to die in the deserts of the Middle East, are seemingly even happier to abandon them when they come back damaged :|

x

Agreed :)....

If Craig is the gentleman who helped my sister in law last winter, then i reckon he's a star. During the heavy snow of last january my sister in law was walking from Ran Moor to ecclesall road where she works.

She slipped on some ice and landed quite badly on her arm. No one went to help her even though people were walking past, only the homeless gent she said lived in Endcliffe park went to her, asked if she was alright, then gave her a hand up. He then walked with her to the edge of the park to make sure she didnt fall again.

Now during the winter months if she can find him, she'll treat him to a hot sandwich for breakfast, and he's always appreciative. It may not be the same guy, but even so whoever he is my sister in law will always be grateful for his help that morning.

I really hope she does, I know alot of homeless people and believe me some of the stories are heartbreaking to hear.

I t is such a shame that they are all tarred with the same brush and looked down upon by society, forgotten almost. Like they are an embarrassment, we should be helping these people not callingg them unpleasent names :)

Hang on That's NOT fair!. She has a valid point and to hell with anyone who wants to argue with me.

Have you ever been homeless? Did they call you a tramp? I suspect the answer to the first question is NO. Well let me tell you something "mister" IF someone had called me a tramp in the year I was on the street (after I was evicted due to someone elses misdoing) then I would have been dam right offended.

Homeless people are not tramps! I know 2 in Sheffield who long for a roof over their heads and a job and a chance at life. Tramps CHOOSE to live on the street and homeless people do not.

So please do not tar everyone with the same brush. And while you are at it RESPECT other's opinions JUST like we respect YOURS!

Yes it is fair and I don't need you to tell me what to do thanks :)