Singer required for a creative band

A newly assembled group which includes, lead / rhythm guitar(s), bassist and drummer, wish to develop their own, original material through 'collective creativity'.

We do also play covers but prefer to develop our own sound.

To complement this able group, a singer is now required.....a creative singer, without any ego and a belief in the team ethic would be ideal for us. The group are aged between late forties up to late fifties...all are very keen musicians wanting to progress.

We rehearse on a frequent basis in Sheffield at a good facility. The practice sessions are really relaxed and very enjoyable. There is no grand plan, as we're just seeing how it goes from here.

The groups musical influences vary from Radiohead through to Neil Young and all steps in between.

If you fancy giving this a go and you may have some of your own material already written, but just need to develop it with a band, then please get in touch.

Hi Lindsay

I am interested in this opportunity, I am 52 years old and up to recently have been working as a DJ, I do not have any professional experience singing but entertaining experience I do have.

I would love to see if this is something I can pursue and would welcome any feedback.

regards

Liam

Hi Liam,

Many thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in responding back to you.

At the moment we just started working with someone, if the situation changes I’ll be back in touch.