Prediction league

Is the league dead and buried if so I will miss it Great Fun

Is the league dead and buried if so I will miss it Great Fun

No not dead and buried.

I'm still waiting for the new look SF to be implemented and then I can get to work with the software changes that will be needed. I had hoped for the migration to happen long before now so I guess there may be some ongoing issues - I don't know - I'm not privy to what's happening.

I was left in a bit of a quandary at the start of the season. Was the interest still there? It seems so albeit with reduced numbers. In addition, I didn't want to start the new season on the 'old' forum only to be put under huge pressure to deliver the goods when the 'new' forum became available. It would have been frustrating for you guys to start from day 1 only to be (possibly) left in mid air for a period until the software changes had been completed. Even when the changeover has been completed, I will still need a period of time to test my changes with your predictions; again a hopefully short waiting game until my software changes are proven to be successful.

Everything now swings on when the new look forum will be available. As the season is now well under way, it might be sensible to use the rest of the season for bedding in purposes. As time marches on, this becomes more likely.

No not dead and buried.

I'm still waiting for the new look SF to be implemented and then I can get to work with the software changes that will be needed. I had hoped for the migration to happen long before now so I guess there may be some ongoing issues - I don't know - I'm not privy to what's happening.

I was left in a bit of a quandary at the start of the season. Was the interest still there? It seems so albeit with reduced numbers. In addition, I didn't want to start the new season on the 'old' forum only to be put under huge pressure to deliver the goods when the 'new' forum became available. It would have been frustrating for you guys to start from day 1 only to be (possibly) left in mid air for a period until the software changes had been completed. Even when the changeover has been completed, I will still need a period of time to test my changes with your predictions; again a hopefully short waiting game until my software changes are proven to be successful.

Everything now swings on when the new look forum will be available. As the season is now well under way, it might be sensible to use the rest of the season for bedding in purposes. As time marches on, this becomes more likely.

Thanks Dave you do a brilliant job

At long last the 'new' forum is about to surface.

I'll start making changes and will get back when there is something to report.

To be honest, it is hardly worth having a predictions league for 2018-2019 as the season is nearly half over. It may be sensible to use the rest of this season for testing purposes and start afresh next year. In the meantime, I'd be grateful for a few of you to submit your predictions for testing purposes and we'll re-start in earnest next August. I'll be in touch when I'm ready.

Any takers?

Edited by Guest

To be honest, it is hardly worth having a predictions league for 2018-2019 as the season is nearly half over. It may be sensible to use the rest of this season for testing purposes and start afresh next year. In the meantime, I'd be grateful for a few of you to submit your predictions for testing purposes and we'll re-start in earnest next August. I'll be in touch when I'm ready.

Any takers?

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Cheers Jim. Can I rely on your support?

Any takers?

I'll have a go.

Here goes, Owls to make play offs by skin of their teeth.

utd to go immediately into decline and get relegated. How's that?

Only kidding, what do I do?

Here we go...........

31 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Here we go...........

Put me on the list please

Rotherham United 1-2 Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Derby County
Barnsley 1-1 Doncaster Rovers
Brentford 1-1 Middlesbrough
Eastleigh 1- 1 Chesterfield