Car horns, fireworks tonight

Because no westerner ever rented a Rolls Royce for a wedding right?

And all Asians who like fireworks are poor hmm? I like fireworks too does that make me poor?

Yeah but us westerners don't block the roads and race them down the streets. I've noticed a lot of Asian lads racing big cars down penistone road too. I put it down to the heat sending everyone a bit loopy but maybe the weddings are to blame.

And no, liking fireworks doesn't mean your poor, just a bit stupid! What a waste of money they are! And it's true, they are appreciated more where people don't have cash. Look at it this way: last fireworks night I drove through Sheffield with parsons cross looking like the end of a Disneyland parade bit by the time I got up to crosspool there was hardly anything. Fact! Ha!

And no, liking fireworks doesn't mean your poor, just a bit stupid! What a waste of money they are! And it's true, they are appreciated more where people don't have cash. Look at it this way: last fireworks night I drove through Sheffield with parsons cross looking like the end of a Disneyland parade bit by the time I got up to crosspool there was hardly anything. Fact! Ha!

It’s the same with Christmas decorations too.

Far more houses at the Parson Cross end of town are decorated than at, many of which didn’t even put a tree up in the window.

What’s that all about ?

It’s the same with Christmas decorations too.

Far more houses at the Parson Cross end of town are decorated than at, many of which didn’t even put a tree up in the window.

What’s that all about ?

Lots of flashing Christmas lights are rather tacky!