Sheffield football.. It's been better

id say top 10 finish both clubs would be aiming for ,Anything higher is a bonus

Wont be long till the banter begins again guys just hope both of your clubs actually buy new players seems a bit slow dont ye think..

Embargo or not, Wednesday can't spend much (if anything) due to FFP. So the effect is the same

Now that's not necessarily the end of the world as the likes of Hooper, Forestieri, Lee etc will be like new signings, but if we then start selling players like Hunt without replacing them it can only end one way.

Embargo or not, Wednesday can't spend much (if anything) due to FFP. So the effect is the same

Now that's not necessarily the end of the world as the likes of Hooper, Forestieri, Lee etc will be like new signings, but if we then start selling players like Hunt without replacing them it can only end one way.

Last season showed how injuries can devastate a squad surely lessons have been learned.

seems a bit slow dont ye think..
Judge for yourself https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/saison_id/2018

The relegated clubs and two or three others have spent a few mill, Stoke notably with £12.5m for Afobe.

Outside those there are lots of loans, frees, or 2 or 3 million, with the exception of Forest, who have spent £20+ mill.

Very interesting bud nice site hmm does say rhodes out to norwich then says rhodes back to owls on same post lol...poor buggar dont know if hes coming or going ..

Very interesting bud nice site hmm does say rhodes out to norwich then says rhodes back to owls on same post lol...poor buggar dont know if hes coming or going ..

It's not just Rhodes. On that site all loans are listed on both sides of the equation. On the 'in' side it gives the date of the end of the loan and on the 'out' side it just says 'loan'.

Confusing or what?

The saving grace is that both clubs are financially secure, I’m not expecting overnight miracles from the Owls, and can understand blades supporters getting a little miffed over their selling players policy. But hey ho, it’s a lot better than skintsville in the third and fourth tier.

Well again, JL has refused to answer questions around a transfer embargo.

You'd think the club would come out and clear up the situation. But I hate to say it, the silence us deafening.

---------- Post added 07-08-2018 at 23:20 ----------

Embargo's cannot be kept secret, they are announced by the EFL, the decision period to decide whether to force a embargo on a club runs from Dec to Dec, the next review is December the 18th this year, if SWFC do get an embargo it will be then theres nothing in place now.

I'd have to say, I don't know who makes this stuff up about it all, but it looks like they've fed you duff info.

But the embargo is in place, but it gives me no pleasure in being right, I'm just gutted it looks like the original post seems pretty accurate so far.