Goodye to Wilder?

Wish him good luck on his next club , Can only take sufc so far to be fair

Wish him good luck on his next club , Can only take sufc so far to be fair

Would you consider that he has taken us as far as he can?

Could another manager take us further?

Would you consider that he has taken us as far as he can?

Could another manager take us further?

who knows? ive said before i really do think the board shouldve gambled a bit more when you were in the playoffs it was your best chance, may not happen again

If Sunderland approach United why not offer him on a season long loan with a big bonus payable if he brings them up?

Gives the two owners a bit of breathing space until one of them comes out on top. :)

If Sunderland approach United why not offer him on a season long loan with a big bonus payable if he brings them up?

Gives the two owners a bit of breathing space until one of them comes out on top. :)

next big idea please

LOL

:hihi:

Well nowt doing so far.... lets hope no news is good news

Signing a new contract according to reports today if true West From will have to look elsewhere.

I don't think anyone seriously thought it would happen anyway.

Edited by jjjker

Signing a new contract according to reports today if true West From will have to look elsewhere.

I don't think anyone seriously thought it would happen anyway.

He wouldn't do anything at WBA, fail miserably I think.

Why do you say that he's never failed at any club so far?

Anyway it was never on the cards reading through this thread it looks like it was just a fishing trip to gain a reaction.

Could that be Wilders last game at the helm of United?

With him currently amongst the front runners for the WBA job and internal wrangling at the club this could be carrot that he needs to enhance his CV further.

Of course, he could be heading out of the frying pan and into the fire as WBA are looking odds on coming down, but the chance of getting increased funds to lead a promotion chance next season could turn his head.

What do you think?

I think that's very wide of the mark.

I'm not naive enough to think that money doesn't count - it does - it counts for a lot. And I'm not stupid enough to think that Wilder will never leave - he will. At some point, some club, is going to come in for him with an offer that is simply too good for him to turn down - but it won't just be about the money - it will be about a chance for him to manage at the very top levels in football.

That club won't be WBA, or Sunderland for that matter.

Wilder hasn't been at United long as manager. He is first, and foremost, a Blade and he'll want to at least see the situation at United resolved and learn what monies he's going to have at his disposal before doing anything.

If he feels that he is going to be backed sufficiently, to turn a very good Championship team into an even better one this coming season, then I have no doubt whatsoever he'll stay.

Only if he feels that he's not going to get the financial backing to do that, will he leave.

I think he'll be the manager to get United back to the Prem. After that...at some point...others will take notice of him and he'll probably find himself offered a job at a bigger club with deeper roots in the Prem.

CW and all backroom staff said to be offered better contracts so status quo for next season

This may be bad news for one half of the city

UTB (2-4 0-0)