Requiem..anyone watching it?

The reason I ask is that I don't have much recorded at the moment and there seems a dearth of decent stuff on the tele (I'm hoping the two new John Simm series might change that), so is is worth my while checking out Requiem on Iplayer, or should I just play videos of The Fall tonight?

edit....Fall the band, not the execrable tv series obviously

The reason I ask is that I don't have much recorded at the moment and there seems a dearth of decent stuff on the tele (I'm hoping the two new John Simm series might change that), so is is worth my while checking out Requiem on Iplayer, or should I just play videos of The Fall tonight?

edit....Fall the band, not the execrable tv series obviously

talking of the fall did you see this?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/chaotic-scenes-at-mark-e-smiths-funeral-wake-as-bottles-thrown-and-drinks-poured-over-people/ar-BBITpgr?ocid=sf

lol

Ive downloaded all Requiem -got to episode 3 and its quiet enjoyable. Can't wait for the conclusion.

Lol, it's what he would have wanted.

---------- Post added 09-02-2018 at 20:28 ----------

Meh, I gave it a go, probably won't keep watching.

Look, if there's a locked door, open the blooming thing...don't lie there all night long listening to it rattle imagining whats on the other side...wait until midday, get an axe and find out.

Also...(Old Man Grumble) yet another programme where I had to put subtitles on to understand the mumbling/whispering. I don't need to do that with Death in Paradise or Inside No.9 but apparently "atmospheric" stuff needs mumbling and unclear speech.

I'll go and shout at clouds

Edited by taxman

I don't really like dramas with a supernatural element because it's basically just silliness. I've watched the first 2 episodes and felt it was a decent mystery drama spoiled by the silliness of strange voices and unexplained events like a cd case suddenly cracking. There's an intriguing storyline in there which doesn't need to be dressed up in supernatural nonsense.

I've done episode 1. Our female lead is already getting on my Wick - all savage hair cut and pouting. Stop being an arse. But, as our former government enforcer points out, we're a bit short of quality at the moment. There's always death in paradise which I like and don't care who knows it.

I've just watched episode two. Curiousity about what happened to her in the past and who the real mother is will be the only reason I watch it again.

I like a good mystery drama but the ones I've watched recently have been very disappointing.

I've just watched episode two. Curiousity about what happened to her in the past and who the real mother is will be the only reason I watch it again.

I like a good mystery drama but the ones I've watched recently have been very disappointing.

A bit like me and mrs . going to watch next episode tonight , but to be honest I cant remember what happened last week . Sounds silly but im already expecting a disappointing finish

A bit like me and mrs . going to watch next episode tonight , but to be honest I cant remember what happened last week . Sounds silly but im already expecting a disappointing finish

I too have difficulty remembering when I'm not fully engrossed in something.

The problem with some of these dramas is that there are too many episodes.

McMafia was another that was on far too long.

Well I was right :mad:

Well I was right :mad:

I was also a little underwhelmed however it looks like it was only meant to be the halfway point and there maybe a second series. After reading a few articles on DigitalSpy it makes a bit more sense.....

Requiem explained by creator