Will Carlos Throw Away More Money?

As for Carlos throwing money away. does he actually do that ? What happened to the 'Transfer Committee' they had, Glenn Roeder and a couple more ?

As for Carlos throwing money away. does he actually do that ? What happened to the 'Transfer Committee' they had, Glenn Roeder and a couple more ?

The commitee vanished long ago, the club use Doyen Sports who find players and DC, CC then make the final decision. I don't think he has thrown money away, if Rhodes gets back to anything like his old form the £8m will be a snip. Two top 6 finishes are decent in anybodys book, a few teams have spent more and been nowhere near.

The commitee vanished long ago, the club use Doyen Sports who find players and DC, CC then make the final decision. I don't think he has thrown money away, if Rhodes gets back to anything like his old form the £8m will be a snip. Two top 6 finishes are decent in anybodys book, a few teams have spent more and been nowhere near.

the other signings have been abit suspect and not played games ,

the other signings have been abit suspect and not played games ,

Who did you have in mind?

Who did you have in mind?

abdi?

abdi?

Nobody argued with the signing at the time though Mel, Premier League player for Watford and a fans favourite, don't really know what happened with him this season but he may still have something to offer.

I have put my cash at 12-1 for swfc to win the league,these bookies know how to give away cash,its simple us as champions and 2 others,roll on man utd 2018.