Like Breaks - Friday 24th April @ the Vine..

like breaks is the new name for the last Friday of the Month Breaks party @ the Vine.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=78288695555&ref=ts

Continuing with the high calibre of special guests, we have Steve Maccabe

Steve Maccabe is a Manchester based Breakbeat/Electro DJ & Producer.

www.myspace.com/stevemaccabe

Although only being 26yrs old, he has a long history in electronic music production, dating back to the summer of 1999.

Steve gained a lot of popularity in 2006 with his unique 'Tech-Funk' style DJ sets, combining Breaks with Techno & Electro, whilst integrating laptops into his sets, giving him the ability to change arrangements, remix, and mashup tracks live.

Steve also host's his own radio show, "The Tech-Funk Sessions" on Nu-SkoolBreaks Radio (The official best breakbeat station in the world), every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5pm (GMT). He is also a regular guest on other radio stations and shows and has provided guest mixes for BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM, IBreaks, Passion FM, UnityRadio FM & Proton Radio.

Steve is also strongly recognised as a talented producer after receiving rave reviews following the releases of his many Bootlegs & obscure remixes all of which go under alias names. However from this point onwards he plans to release his new material under his real name in 2009. His first release in 2009 will be a remix of System 2's 'Samardhi' scheduled for release on R3TOX Records in March or April.

Along with Rave against Racism residents Steve Graydon and John Wainwright, this will be another great night, best of all its free!

www.raveagainstracism.org

Thanks to all those you came for Kickflip's appearance last Month, what a night!

The Vine is the home of the free party and is just 5 minutes away from both London Road and Eccy Road and is opposite Greens Gym.

join our facebook group for regular updates and free mixes to download!

Looking good for outside tomorrow evening!

Sounds like a good night, is Jamie still hanging around those parts. I've not seen him for a while

damnation! i won't be here :(

sounds great though g :)

Sounds like a good night, is Jamie still hanging around those parts. I've not seen him for a while

Yeah Jamie will be there, come down and say hello.......

damnation! i won't be here :(

sounds great though g :)

no worries, I do this every last friday of the month so plenty more :-)

no worries, I do this every last friday of the month so plenty more :-)

cool :)

have you heard of far too loud?

yup - seen them play twice @ zogg....

hehe...me too! they were rockin :D

are you same kind of sound?