Sheffield Forum

Ronaldo rape case

Home > General > General Discussions

Reply To Topic

14-10-2018, 06:25   #21
MAC33

Total Posts: 1,237
I knew a guy who worked for the Govt as a draughtsman. He had a wife and two kids and seemingly was doing quite well.

I bumped in to him a few years ago and and he was on the dole,was taking anti depressants etc.

To cut a long story short - his missus had accused him of touching his kids.

They split up as a result and basically she was awarded every material possessions and the kids!

He was immediately denied access to the kids short of a two hour a week catchup at the local shopping centre with a Govt worker always close by.

The case took two years to come to court. None of her claims were ever substantiated. Last time I saw him he was still alone,depressed and unemployed but now has greater access to his kids.

Last edited by MAC33; 14-10-2018 at 06:27.
14-10-2018, 10:26   #22
Waldo

Total Posts: 5,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC33 View Post
I knew a guy who worked for the Govt as a draughtsman. He had a wife and two kids and seemingly was doing quite well.

I bumped in to him a few years ago and and he was on the dole,was taking anti depressants etc.

To cut a long story short - his missus had accused him of touching his kids.

They split up as a result and basically she was awarded every material possessions and the kids!

He was immediately denied access to the kids short of a two hour a week catchup at the local shopping centre with a Govt worker always close by.

The case took two years to come to court. None of her claims were ever substantiated. Last time I saw him he was still alone,depressed and unemployed but now has greater access to his kids.
Women who make false claims of abuse in order to gain custody of kids and a favourable divorce settlement, should go to jail for a very long time.

Not saying that was what happens in the above case; but as a general principle, false allegations can be extremely damaging, and when it's proven a false allegation has been made; there most certainly needs to be some kind of punishment.
_______
01100010 01101111 01101110 01110011 01101111 01101001 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101111 01110100
14-10-2018, 16:05   #23
Hots on

Total Posts: 2,921
Is this really a sports topic?
14-10-2018, 18:31   #24
mossdog

Total Posts: 4,243
...usually the womens fault,bless them..........they should know better than to be around famous blokes who can be quite vacuous and use women like shelling peas.However the ones with their heads screwed on know how to turn the situation to their advantage!
It's the same old story ......males with fame and fortune seek beautiful bodies, and beautiful female bodies seek fame and fortune.
14-10-2018, 19:10   #25
Mister Gee

Total Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossdog View Post
...usually the womens fault,bless them..........they should know better than to be around famous blokes who can be quite vacuous and use women like shelling peas.However the ones with their heads screwed on know how to turn the situation to their advantage!
It's the same old story ......males with fame and fortune seek beautiful bodies, and beautiful female bodies seek fame and fortune.
Rape?.......
14-10-2018, 19:25   #26
tinfoilhat

Total Posts: 15,488
300k is a bucket load of cash to stop a kiss and tell story certainly back then.
_______
We get the world we deserve.
14-10-2018, 20:09   #27
geared

Total Posts: 13,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoilhat View Post
300k is a bucket load of cash to stop a kiss and tell story certainly back then.
or two weeks wages to a footballer like him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossdog View Post
I'm fairly sure that at the time Ronaldo was not only the most expensive and one of the most well paid players in the world but also was considered the most attractive.

The man literally had it all.
14-10-2018, 21:26   #28
tinfoilhat

Total Posts: 15,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by geared View Post

I'm fairly sure that at the time Ronaldo was not only the most expensive and one of the most well paid players in the world but also was considered the most attractive.

But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?) just for a consensual one night stand. He wasn't married then either. Hopefully the truth will out.
_______
We get the world we deserve.
14-10-2018, 21:56   #29
leviathan13

Total Posts: 5,044
Send a message via MSN to leviathan13
Quote:

So he deserved it?

Sounds like victim blaming...
_______
I was quickly overtaken... by the angry spirits of Ronald and Nancy Reagan...

Psychic warfare is real!
15-10-2018, 01:33   #30
Penistone999

Total Posts: 8,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
If you're a man and you don't understand the reality that women endure vast amounts of abuse, harassment and sexual abuse from men and you don't challenge it at every opportunity, then you're not really a man, you're a waste of breath and no friend to women.
Of course women never make false rape allegations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nds-years.html

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014...pe-allegations

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/woman...er-ex-6467549/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-41692026

There are many many more cases of women making false Rape allegations against men.
15-10-2018, 05:12   #31
Ontarian1981

Total Posts: 1,355
Quote:
But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?) just for a consensual one night stand. He wasn't married then either. Hopefully the truth will out.
It was only pocket change to his then new club Real Madrid, who probably paid the 300 grand. Funny how that would be the year that he made headlines as the most expensive football signing in history. I wonder if the complainant knew that, when she went to his room.Lol
15-10-2018, 07:15   #32
Broakham

Total Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
If you're a man and you don't understand the reality that women endure vast amounts of abuse, harassment and sexual abuse from men and you don't challenge it at every opportunity, then you're not really a man, you're a waste of breath and no friend to women.
Vast amounts? Really? I think you need to clarify what you personally define as abuse and harassment.
15-10-2018, 08:51   #33
Lockdoctor

Total Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Talking about cash. Real Madrid couldn't have cashed in at a better time.
_______
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
15-10-2018, 11:11   #34
ANGELFIRE1

Total Posts: 5,681
Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence.

Angel1.
_______
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!. Walk slowly towards the light, for I will surely follow you, but not just yet.
15-10-2018, 14:01   #35
Stranza

Total Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELFIRE1 View Post
Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence.

Angel1.
Are you asking why rape victims don't report or why this lady didn't?

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 14:03 ----------

Also is there any inkling that this was a false malicious accusation?

I mean apart from the usual SF knee jerk one.
15-10-2018, 15:43   #36
geared

Total Posts: 13,247
Quote:
But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?)
Total earnings are rarely made public, but don't forget that ontop of his extraordinary club wage he makes buckets of cash from image rights, sponsorship deals, investment income and the like.

Not to mention the fat signing bonus he would have got for joining Real Madrid that summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan13 View Post
So he deserved it?

Sounds like victim blaming...
Who's the victim again?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranza View Post
She did make a claim at the time, but it was all quickly hushed up and money handed over.

The cynic in my says she struck at the perfect time, the eyes of the world are on the man and an allegation of Rape would be incredibly damaging to both him and his new club, stuff her some money, keep her quiet and everything can progress as normal.

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontarian1981 View Post
Funny how that would be the year that he made headlines as the most expensive football signing in history. I wonder if the complainant knew that, when she went to his room.Lol
Not just the same year, literally the day after he had been in every paper on the planet

Last edited by geared; 15-10-2018 at 15:46.
15-10-2018, 17:24   #37
Ontarian1981

Quote:
Total earnings are rarely made public, but don't forget that ontop of his extraordinary club wage he makes buckets of cash from image rights, sponsorship deals, investment income and the like.

Not to mention the fat signing bonus he would have got for joining Real Madrid that summer.

Who's the victim again?

She did make a claim at the time, but it was all quickly hushed up and money handed over.

The cynic in my says she struck at the perfect time, the eyes of the world are on the man and an allegation of Rape would be incredibly damaging to both him and his new club, stuff her some money, keep her quiet and everything can progress as normal.

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

Not just the same year, literally the day after he had been in every paper on the planet
And she suddenly resurfaces when headlines stated recently that he is the highest paid football player ever.
15-10-2018, 18:59   #38
ANGELFIRE1

Total Posts: 5,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranza View Post

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 14:03 ----------

Also is there any inkling that this was a false malicious accusation?

I mean apart from the usual SF knee jerk one.

I thought my post was quite easy to understand, the Lady involved with Ronaldo was not mentioned in my post in any way as I have no knowledge of her plight.

"Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence."

Angel1.
_______
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!. Walk slowly towards the light, for I will surely follow you, but not just yet.
15-10-2018, 21:52   #39
Ontarian1981

Quote:
I thought my post was quite easy to understand, the Lady involved with Ronaldo was not mentioned in my post in any way as I have no knowledge of her plight.

"Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence."

Angel1.
Well, in Ronaldo's case, she probably demanded some cash or she was going to tell all to the Tabloids, which doesn't mean she was raped, just because he paid her. Maybe Ronaldo was in a serious relationship and didn't want the world to know about his one-night stand. 9 years later she hears how much he is now making and wants another payday, he has obviously refused. so now she is playing the scorned woman.
That's what I think and is only my personal take on the matter, nothing more.
Reply To Topic