Wheres the best Chinese restaurant in Sheffield?

I love chinese. Just wanna know where the best place is

Pffff!

good question.

Wong Ting

China Red

Hui Wei

Canton Orchard

Candytown

probably in that order

I went to the Mandar Inn on London Rd last Saturday night for the first time. It was the best chinese Ive had in years,cant wait to go back.

Best placee for me is PHO 69 on London Road. Calls itself Vietnamese but is basically chinese and everything is cooked to perfection. You will not get better salt and pepper crispy squid anywhere, full stop! Also Harmony cafe in town.

They are just as good as any chinese in town and much much better value for money than places like Wong Ting

flaming dragon on centertainment all u can eat and its beautiful x

Best placee for me is PHO 69 on London Road. Calls itself Vietnamese but is basically chinese and everything is cooked to perfection. You will not get better salt and pepper crispy squid anywhere, full stop! Also Harmony cafe in town.

They are just as good as any chinese in town and much much better value for money than places like Wong Ting

Do you mean it's "cheaper" than Wong Ting? or better value?

The all you can eat buffet at Wong Ting is about £15 per head (can't remember exactly now). It isn't one of those where everything is cooked in advance and you have to and help yourself. You order from a menu as normal but you can have as much as you possibly can eat from the whole menu. I think that's pretty good value tbh. I've not tried Pho or some of the other down at heel looking places on London Road but maybe I will and I'll let you know how it compares. I suspect it doesn't though in terms of it being a nice place to eat. Those are very basic, cafe-like places - our OP was looking for a bit more "relaxing" surroundings I think?

I went to the Mandar Inn on London Rd last Saturday night for the first time. It was the best chinese Ive had in years,cant wait to go back.

i like the mandar inn also great food, great service. yum

i also like jumbos for the huge variety

I shall remember all these places, but what about parking ?

you really ought to try some genuinely good chinese restaurants if you think the flaming dragons food is beautiful. its not bad for what it is (buffet eating) but its not all that. give hui wei a try its not expensive, you wont be as pigged out as a buffet place but thats no detriment. there are a few other good places already mentioned on the thread.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

only if your used to vesta chinese's

I honestly don't think the is anywhere

????????????????

with regard to what? sheffield has great chinese places to eat.