Morning side cattery

Must comment on the care and attention the staff and owners at morning side cattery gave to my cat Rita when she stopped with them whilst we were away for four weeks. Rita has a thyroid condition which without daily medication she would suffer with organ failure and loss of weight. Rita was looked after at the cattery very well. When she went to the cattery being a diva she decided to stop eating. The staff where concerned about her not eating and the owner went out of his way to get her special and expensive cat food (no charge to us) which he then had to syringed into her mouth daily. He even took her into his house to care for her. For the duration of her stay at morning side Rita took residency in his spare bedroom. Can't think of any other cattery that would take that amount of care and attention. I can't recommend them enough and thank them for looking after Rita whilst we were away.

Aw that's lovely........ genuine cat lovers and clearly not just in it for the money.

Well done Morning Side Cattery. Praise where it's due. :thumbsup:

( PS. I have no connection with them at all )

Agreed, fancypants. It's very good to hear of a cattery that would do this and are not just in it to make money. They sound very genuine people.