Embrace nightclub..

I hope not, I hate that building with a passion.

It seems we'll have to hate it with a passion for another five years. As it has now become Embrace, after spending money on it, they're likely to want it open for another five years at least. So roll on 2012 it seems.:(

It seems we'll have to hate it with a passion for another five years. As it has now become Embrace, after spending money on it, they're likely to want it open for another five years at least. So roll on 2012 it seems.:(

The council are unlikely to hold up any city centre re-development for the sake of demolishing this building. It maybe that it is one of the later areas that gets attention as from memory the main phases will be completed around 2012, but if they want to knock it down they will simply use their powers of compulsory purchase.

exactly starquake didnt anyone think the the more ppl tht seem to go there the more council will have to pay the compay to knock it down because it will seem like a bigger loss to the company. i mean kingdom couldnt have survived another year with its falling numbers of clubbers !!!!!

Over 20s only on friday and saturday? I can understand why in a way, because of the all the idiots around but what about all us 18-20s that just go out to have a drink, a dance and a good time? Good job im 20 soon anyway.. I just got some tickets via email for the 27th of april, for me and a guest, champagne and canapes available from 9pm apparently..

If i turn up next weekend with my ticket and my I.D stating im 19 will i not be let in then?

Over 20s only on friday and saturday? I can understand why in a way, because of the all the idiots around but what about all us 18-20s that just go out to have a drink, a dance and a good time? Good job im 20 soon anyway.. I just got some tickets via email for the 27th of april, for me and a guest, champagne and canapes available from 9pm apparently..

If i turn up next weekend with my ticket and my I.D stating im 19 will i not be let in then?

Tricky one that, i'd give them a phone if i was you. I am also gutted about it being 20's+. Just goes to prove that the minority spoilt it for the rest of us.:rant: I am ok to get in but my mates who are under 20 aren't coming out now.

Just goes to prove that the minority spoilt it for the rest of us.:rant:

Definately agree with you there, the same thing usually happens most places!

Definately agree with you there, the same thing usually happens most places!

I have just turned 21 recently and gutted about this. Wednesdays is best night for students so should be good nights as they are going to have shows on.

:hihi:

look on the website, write embrace in google and it will come up

ahhh....all you good good people listen to meeeeeeeeee...love that song

I've also heard that they're making it the first non-smoking nightclub in the country, is that right??

I've also heard that they're making it the first non-smoking nightclub in the country, is that right??

Yes this is true it is going to be the first non smoking club in England !!!!

Have you got tickets for the opening ???

Hope so!!! That will be great - Cant wait until I can go out and not stink of smoke after an hour!! Not to mention the drunken people who carelessly stumble about with a fag in their hand and manage to singe your brand new clothes!!!

Nice one Embrace!!!

x:thumbsup:

Yes this is true it is going to be the first non smoking club in England !!!!

Have you got tickets for the opening ???

Yeah, I got them from the website.