Embrace nightclub..

has anybody received their tickets for next week yet??? i signed up for some weeks ago, and still not here

was hoping for a cheap night out!

:(

We signed up ages ago for tickets and we still haven't got them. Just wondering if they are actually ever going to turn up

why dont you give them a ring and see where they've got to? Im sure you'll get them before the opening night! Unless it was a ploy to get you on the mailing list!!:huh:

spoke to someone there, the tickets will be sent out when the opening date is finalised, something like 15'000 applied so its a bit of a lottery i was told, i went in to speak and yes it looks incredible!!!

Leeds is a yardstick to compare with. Now if Sheffield were like Leeds - wealth-wise at least - it would have far better bars, far better shops, and an economy which generates almost £15 billion annually. And it is no use asking folks who compare Sheffield to Leeds to live there (they might actually do it for starters) - it doesn't improve Sheffield's lot one bit, unless you're happy with mediocrity and living in the shadows of Leeds.

I'd rather live in the sub-urban areas of Sheffield, especially the West Side, than anywhere in Sheffield. So what if Leeds have a better nightlife? It's a £10 return ticket away and as far as shopping goes, we have internet access here too. :)

I personally cannot wait for it to open, I am fed up of the clubs we have in Sheffield these days. Even Republic is same old same old.

Heres to happy clubbing once again! :hihi:

I personally cannot wait for it to open, I am fed up of the clubs we have in Sheffield these days. Even Republic is same old same old.

Heres to happy clubbing once again! :hihi:

agree completely

Walked past today and by the looks of it, it iwll be 2 different clubs as the entrance to the old kingdom is called Embrace and to the side of it says MINK with an arrow pointing round the corner. They is another entrance round the corner with Mink on it.

Also heard that the new club can accomodate 2000 people.

Yeah I've just stuck my head in after coming out of Coles and it looks fantastic... I was even able to get into the main room and god it looks good, there’s a huge mural on one of the walls and the bars are looking great ! - Their manager was there and he was spot on, and he mention that it’s going to be over 20's on a Friday and Saturday! - Its amazing where you can get into wearing a suit...

Can not wait for the opening! - Its definitely the 27th April...

Im working there n staff training starts on the 19th so i wud def assume that its not opening till the 27th. its gonna be 5rooms, including an indie, dance, rn b and pop room. 8 bars and will be open 6 nites a wk (every nite except tuesday) n yeh they are aiming at over 20 professionals but will still be holding the usual student nites on a monday n the hallam nite on a weds.

Im working there n staff training starts on the 19th so i wud def assume that its not opening till the 27th. its gonna be 5rooms, including an indie, dance, rn b and pop room. 8 bars and will be open 6 nites a wk (every nite except tuesday) n yeh they are aiming at over 20 professionals but will still be holding the usual student nites on a monday n the hallam nite on a weds.

Also is it just one big nightclub? are 2 seperate ones cause i have seen 2 different entrances? Also is it just friday & saturday that it will be over 20's?