Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Looking for a keeper on sunday nights at goals txt if u fancy it 07446937686

I’m looking few a few players to add to my 7 a side team. We are in a league at goals and games are Tuesdays between 7.00 and 9.15. And usually £6 per person. We are a decent standard but still like to enjoy the games and a drink after so looking for players that can fit in with that ethos really. Could do with a defensive player really but willing to consider anyone that fancies playing. Drop me a message on here on text 07581190886. Cheers Chris.

Yeah, could do with a player tomorrow (and every week), 8.30 ko. We'll be in reception from about 8.20, I'll be wearing a black Barcelona top.

Hello, is there room for one more from next week? I currently play on a Wednesday so might be a little creaky but can hold my own!

If you were really serious you'd quit your job...

Probably not that likely to change days in the near future, but I'll definitely get back to you if we do.

Hey don't suppose you're still looking for players? I'm 34 like to play casually nothing too serious but I'm an alright player at the same time. Possibly have another mate or two who could join too.

Anyone fancy a game of 7s tomorrow at goals. We need. Few players.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:19 ----------

Anyone fancy a game of 7s tomorrow at goals. We need. Few players.

Thursday lunchtime 5-a-side looking for players. 1230 at Goodwin. Easy level, a range of ages from 30-50.

I'm still looking, although I've got a good few now so probably just need one at a time now. We didn't play this week, but I'm expecting to be back on next week, and I'll PM you if we are.

Hi all

We have space on a 7 a side match every Wednesday at 6pm at Goodwin Sports Centre (space is available today if anyone can make it at short notice).

Drop me a message if you are interested.

Cheers

Robin

A few 11aside adults teams on Friendlys Circuit now playing for fun /Fitness most sundays mornings . 11am ko

why not set one up ? plenty of games and I can pass details on of other teams if wanted.

no hassle of league Play games as and when you want etc ,

Hi all

We have space on a 7 a side match every Wednesday at 6pm at Goodwin Sports Centre (space is available today if anyone can make it at short notice).

Drop me a message if you are interested.

Cheers

Robin

This space still free mate? I could play weekly , not sure of age ranges and stuff but I’m 38. Let me know.

Any teams fancy 5/6 aside game sun morning or can get 6/7 players out to play mixed age range side friendly

Hi all

I'm looking for people to play on a Wednesday, 6pm at Goodwin Sports Centre.

It's an informal game (not a league), normally 5 to 7 a side.

It costs between 3 and 4 pounds a week.

Age/ability doesn't matter!

Let me know if you are interested

Robin