Looking for Kevin Ramsden

Hi sramsden I played football with your granddad a long time ago,every year we have a reunion and we have searched for old team mates,kevin is one off the few we have not been able to find.

Hi mate, he's 66 in November I'm still in contact with him but hes not in sheffield at the moment, what's your name mate and I will let him know? He also played for Neil warnock at todwick and also played for Rotherham utd

---------- Post added 16-09-2018 at 09:55 ----------

---------- Post added 16-09-2018 at 09:59 ----------

Also his dad is my great grandad is Eric Ramsden who still lives in Handsworth he's 95 now and still going :)

Edited by SRAMSDEN

Anybody know the where abouts off Kevin Ramsden,Played football for Jubilee Sports,East House,Arabs,Forgemasters over 35s,Waterworks.

I knew a Kevin ramsden from Darnell we knew him as buster he was a good footballer we played a lot of football in high hazels park. Sadly he passed away some years ago.

4044 if you read the threads you see he is alive and well

Hi, Mel just spoke to my grandad just now I've passed him your number mate, hope he gets in touch with you :)