Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Well, I’ve actually voted for the Green Party, so have respect for his beliefs, I’ve supported him from the start, which is easy to corroborate, but the far left will no doubt dispute this fact, so what the hell? ;)

A right wing lib dem supporter Oo strange

But not unique

I thought the role was supposed to be politically neutral, but he saves to make blatant statements that are pro-labour and anti-tory. Even though I agree with him on many things, if it is really a non-political role it seems to be the position is being abused to push his political views. Which is all well and good, until we get a far right nutter which I don't agree with in the role....

Does someone know for sure if the role is supposed to be non-partisan?

Well he's green not Labour but I get where ur coming from.

---------- Post added 04-08-2018 at 12:14 ----------

Well, I’ve actually voted for the Green Party, so have respect for his beliefs, I’ve supported him from the start, which is easy to corroborate, but the far left will no doubt dispute this fact, so what the hell? ;)

Magid also has to represent Sheffield & all residents on a wider stage & put us in a good light, not just his own beliefs.

I see this fool was on the telly again last night , doing some rapping :loopy: . All part of his plan to be a reality star :gag: no doubt

Guest makapaka
I see this fool was on the telly again last night , doing some rapping :loopy: . All part of his plan to be a reality star :gag: no doubt

Why don’t you like him again?

cos hes black and foreign :P

Too much of an attention seeker . Anyone with an ounce of sense can see why and where he is bound

Guest makapaka
Too much of an attention seeker . Anyone with an ounce of sense can see why and where he is bound

Maybe he’s trying to bring attention to sheffield?

cos hes black and foreign :P

Please , im going to ask you Again , probably without a reply Again . Where have I said anything about his colour or where hes from ?

---------- Post added 04-08-2018 at 23:51 ----------

Maybe he’s trying to bring attention to sheffield?

If you believe that , then fair enough

Guest makapaka
Please , im going to ask you Again , probably without a reply Again . Where have I said anything about his colour or where hes from ?

---------- Post added 04-08-2018 at 23:51 ----------

If you believe that , then fair enough

I think he is - that invariably will bring personal attention to him but so what?

Everyone moans we don’t do enough to promote the city - he’s got everyone talking about sheffield.

I think he is - that invariably will bring personal attention to him but so what?

Everyone moans we don’t do enough to promote the city - he’s got everyone talking about sheffield.

And not always in a good way . Not aimed at you Maka but some on here are Spineless

post histories are forever ;)