Weddings at the Cathedral

:help:

I was wondering if anybody knows how much it costs to hold a wedding at the Cathedral?

The legal/basic parts of it will cost the same as any other church, and will probably total about £400-500 including the organist.

If you want to be more extravagant and have the choir and other things like bells, with it being such a big place, there will be extra fees for that.

yeah cathedral weddings are expensive, but it still depends on your plans and budget.

I sent at least two emails enquiring about getting married at the Cathedral, and unfortunately, no one could be bothered to acknowledge these...obviously not that bothered about weddings :(

Jayne

I didn't get married there, but I had my reception there, and got permission for the photos in the crypt etc. We were also treated to a lovely choir practice :) it made my day!

Your best bet is to attend a service at the cathedral and then speak to whomever is leading the service at the end? To get married in any church you are expected to attend. Gorgeous place to get married :)