Word of warning people- burglars at large in Firth Park

Especially for those who live in the Firth Park Area, beware. My brother was broken into in the early hours of this morning.

Just thought i'd warn people.

Anywhere where drugs are around people should be aware.

Especially for those who live in the Firth Park Area, beware. My brother was broken into in the early hours of this morning.

Just thought i'd warn people.

You want me to lend him one of my dogs incase the little ******** come back Binty?

Gutted for him, i know what its like and it isnt nice...

Hope they didnt get much..

thanks for the warning will make sure my alarm is on downstairs .i should do it every night,but you know sometimes you forget.so sorry for your brother but does stand as a warning to other people

You want me to lend him one of my dogs incase the little ******** come back Binty?

Gutted for him, i know what its like and it isnt nice...

Hope they didnt get much..

He's got a dog and she was barking like hell at 4am this morning but he just shouted her to shut up because she'd wake his daughter up (who's 8 month old) but when he eventually got up at 6.45am and the back-door was open so she was barking for a good reason. They only got away with his lasses purse containing £55 which was going to be used to take the kids away to the seaside.....:rant: :rant:

The police have been round doing door-to-door and one neighbour has named the guy then come across and told my brother :roll: not a bright idea when he's already fuming! I just hope, for the lads sake really that my brother doesn't catch him. Apparently, he only lives 2 streets away. But, if he catches him, he'll deserve all he gets!!

This happened near Longley College BTW...

Grrrrrrrr, they make me sick :mad:

They dont give a **** about who they hurt when they do these things. :rant:

Hope he gets justice :mad:

oh great now i,m even more paranoid,i live near there.what a pity you can,t name and shame the guy :mad::mad::mad:

I'm very tempted, believe me! They've got finger prints so hopefully they can do something.

I hope that the police get this person, before your brother does!

I hope that the police get this person, before your brother does!

So do i....:help:

I am sure it will be ok, I used to live near there and just before I moved we got broke into 4 times in one week, there wasn't much to move by the end

I am sure it will be ok, I used to live near there and just before I moved we got broke into 4 times in one week, there wasn't much to move by the end

It's crap isn't it? :( It just really pees me off, knowing he goes to work and slaves 5 days a week then some dirty f*cking scrubber thinks he can come and take what he likes!!! :rant:

.........and breathe.....:hihi: