Where can i buy a tongue bar from in town?

Well.........i've been to meadowhall tonight (dragged sparklygem with me :hihi: ) and didn't find one i liked :(

Now after work tomorrow i'm going into town coz i really do need a new bar, a smaller one! Anyone any ideas where i can get one from?

Thanks in advance!

Rocky Horrors?

forum or Rocky Horror's both Division street or quite a few jewllers now also most tattoists but make sure its surgical steel or good quality to avoid problems:D :roll::hihi:

go to a piercing studio, theres a good one on west street, cant remember the name. a studio will be able to advise you on the best one for you.

Don't go smaller than 12mm (if you have had the piercing for some time) or thinner than 1.6mm and opt for 5mm balls as the smallest. It is worth popping into a piercers so that they can advise on the best size for your particular piercing.

I had mine for around 5 years and settled on a 14mm bar.

I have a ton of tongue bars for sale, just that I do it from fayres usually. Personally I hate the metal bars and go for the flexi bars as I can shorten them to suit me personally, and also I ain't worrying about my teeth as much as I have a tendancy to bite and chew them. I get the flexis from ebay, shop around and you can get around 15 for a fiver or so.

HTH

*Smiles*

Angi