Sy police drug crime

have south yorkshire police given up on drug crime.there must be atleast four drug dealers on my street and maybe twice as many growing it.i cannot remember the last time i saw the police in our area unless you count sitting in their cars at kfc

have south yorkshire police given up on drug crime.there must be atleast four drug dealers on my street and maybe twice as many growing it.i cannot remember the last time i saw the police in our area unless you count sitting in their cars at kfc

Presumably you've reported this to them? They should have given you an incident number - if you're not happy with their response take it up with you local councillors/MP or the police and crime commissioner.

Presumably you've reported this to them? They should have given you an incident number - if you're not happy with their response take it up with you local councillors/MP or the police and crime commissioner.

Yes report them, you might have to report them hundreds of times before they do anything and even then they will need to be reported by more people than just you, they must be very busy considering their response times to such problems.

They are spread very thinly - there are so few of them and there will be less in the future.

Well done Tory government.

---------- Post added 21-11-2017 at 17:20 ----------

What was the response when you reported this ?

Growing cannabis or using cannabis shouldn't be illegal. The police are hopefully concentrating on more important issues.

Growing cannabis or using cannabis shouldn't be illegal. The police are hopefully concentrating on more important issues.

Its all about coke nowadays ;)

the problem is the police are so low on staff due to the tory government,crime on the small scale is put to oneside ,but the trouble is many who get away with this type of crime move on to bigger crimes as the grow older,thus making our city/country worse in the long run.

If they don't receive the info they can't do anything about it.

They are spread very thinly - there are so few of them and there will be less in the future.

Well done Tory government.

Not certain about that now. When I complained about that to several older friends (due to a lack of police response about something I reported repeatedly), they said SYP have always been reluctant to help out victims in their experience and the problem predates austerity drives.

You want to get your facts right they go to Mcdonalds :suspect:

Would u be saying same if your 12 yr old kid was buying it of one of the drug dealers?

Fact is as of now it is illegal to grow are sell the stuff

It IS ILLEGAL and should be illegal. The Police ignore most drug crime. Foxhunting is illegal, the police take no action against that either. What actually DO THEY DO ?? I know they are "just following orders" but the public are starting to notice quite a lot.